Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would kill to have north Atlantis phenotype

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
North Atlandid phenotype has all I want;

-blue eyes
-straight black hair
- good bone
-long tipped nose
-white skin

Instead all I got is Indo melanid phenotype.:feelswhat:

North Atlantis
Instead all I got is Indo melanid phenotype.:feelswhat:
I know that feel :feelsrope: I think my pheno is Indo Melanid mixed with something else. If only I had curly hair I could fraud Fijian or maybe Dominican and I’d no longer need to have anything to do with curries

North Atlantis

I know that feel :feelsrope: I think my pheno is Indo Melanid mixed with something else. If only I had curly hair I could fraud Fijian or maybe Dominican and I’d no longer need to have anything to do with curries
Brutal.

White skin is overrated. Brown or tan skin looks good.

Also:

North Atlantids mostly don’t have black hair, true jet black is rare for Western Europeans. Most have brown hair

Not all NAs are super robust

And Hexum isn’t NA Jfl
Really I thought he is north Atlandid, I find black hair to be good on north Atlandid pheno

White skin mogs when it's healthy/taken care of well and giga shit when it isn't.

Though tbh I am not really personally picky with skin color. Skin texture though is when shit really hits the fan.

Really I thought he is north Atlandid, I find black hair to be good on north Atlandid pheno
Hexum’s hair was dirty-blond or light brown. The lighting in that photo makes it look really dark

White skin mogs when it's healthy/taken care of well and giga shit when it isn't.

Though tbh I am not really personally picky with skin color. Skin texture though is when shit really hits the fan.
:feelsrope:but I still prefer to have hexum colour which is tan than being fully white like Henry Cavill, but shit both have the same Smv

Definitely not brown skin. The objective hierarchy is:
- Slight tan
- Dark tan
- Bronze (think J. Meeks)
- Fair
- Pale
- Dark brown with luster & shine
- poop brown

Definitely not brown skin. The objective hierarchy is:
- Slight tan
- Dark tan
- Bronze (think J. Meeks)
- Fair
- Pale
- Dark brown with luster & shine
- poop brown
Agree with this whole heartedly.

Dirty blonde really nerfed him.
It didn’t. Light hair is only a bad trait if it feminizes you. For giga-dimorphic guys like J.E. Hexum, Dolph Lundgren, Chris Carmack, or Jason Lewis, light hair actually serves to balance out against their hypermasc features

Though NA has the highest potential if the robusticity is above average or enhanced by Faelid, etc. mixture, I think standing purely on its own Paleo-Atlantid is the most mogger phenotype.

Look at that coloring and robusticity:

@ElTruecel @wereq

Though NA has the highest potential if the robusticity is above average or enhanced by Faelid, etc. mixture, I think standing purely on its own Paleo-Atlantid is the most mogger phenotype.

Look at that coloring and robusticity:
View attachment 1056145
@ElTruecel @wereq
I don’t like the nose but all are good

:feelsrope:but I still prefer to have hexum colour which is tan than being fully white like Henry Cavill, but shit both have the same Smv
tbh tan is also pretty nice.

I don’t like the nose but all are good
Yeah the nose is wider compared to most European phenotypes but the height, coloring, and facial bones more than make up for it

It didn’t. Light hair is only a bad trait if it feminizes you. For giga-dimorphic guys like J.E. Hexum, Dolph Lundgren, Chris Carmack, or Jason Lewis, light hair actually serves to balance out against their hypermasc features
Yea younger women wants some femininity in hyper masculinity. I think blonde hair can balance out that.

ovER, foids typically select for those types of men

This pheno is the highest smv and psl pheno.

I have a North Atlantid phenotype because that is my genetic background. Despite it all, I still look like a dysgenic subhuman, a genetic dead end, who will never reproduce. So it's not always what it is cracked up to be brocel.
Woah cool, at least you can cope with that brocel. I have the bottom of the barrel phenotype, and you probably mog me.