Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I would have more respect for rape victims if they were more consistent

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
If a foid gets raped, that simply means she wasn’t sexually attracted to the person who wanted to have sex with her. So it wasn’t the act itself that harmed her, just the sexual attractiveness of the person doing it.

This is an unfair double standard. I would respect rape victims more if they weren’t so damn inconsistent, they want to have their cake and eat it too. How can you make a claim for the severity of rape when all of that sick stuff the rapist supposedly did to you is stuff you do with chad every day.

MODERN FEMINIST RAPE IS JUST A GIANT DOUBLE STANDARD! EITHER ALL SEX IS BAD OR NONE OF IT IS!

Lack of consent itself cannot be an argument for the severity of a crime, this would be like saying someone should go to prison because they gave me a handshake without my consent. Sure, I may not have wanted to shake their hand, but it would be unfair to say that the person who shook my hand should go to prison because they “violated my consent”:soy: The truth is, people only seem to bring up consent when talking about sex, and for good reason, usually things that are ACTUALLY harmful aren’t things you would want to do with consent either

Last edited:
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

If a foid gets raped, that simply means she wasn’t sexually attracted to the person who wanted to have sex with her. So it wasn’t the act itself that harmed her, just the sexual attractiveness of the person doing it.

This is an unfair double standard. I would respect rape victims more if they weren’t so damn inconsistent, they want to have their cake and eat it too. How can you make a claim for the severity of rape when all of that sick stuff the rapist supposedly did to you is stuff you do with chad every day.

MODERN FEMINIST RAPE IS JUST A GIANT DOUBLE STANDARD! EITHER ALL SEX IS BAD OR NONE OF IT IS!

Lack of consent itself cannot be an argument for the severity of a crime, this would be like saying someone should go to prison because they gave me a handshake without my consent. Sure, I may not have wanted to shake their hand, but it would be unfair to say that the person who shook my hand should go to prison because they “violated my consent”:soy: The truth is, people only seem to bring up consent when talking about sex, and for good reason, usually things that are ACTUALLY harmful aren’t things you would want to do with consent either
Only chad gets away with it

Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
:feelswhat:

Rape is overrated

I literally have a slut cousin that claim she was “raped” 5 times even though she was never raped even a little in her life and because she is making false rape claims i can never believe a single word out that sluts mouth. She deserves rape because she lies all the time
1) claims her step-dad raped her
2) claims her step-dads brother raped her (her uncle)
3) Claims a bf raped her
4) claims a bf raped her
5) claims a bf raped her

now 1 and 2. Her mom actually got mad at her for sleeping with her step-dad and they didnt talk for a long time. She blames her for the breakup. After step-dad was out of picture she slept with uncle to get her mom angry and jealous because all men easily pick the freshest produce. :feelsLSD:

so then years later its so convenient she literally claims all her ex bfs raped her during the relationship right after they break up with her trifling disgusting ass. She literally cant keep her legs together like a lady should.
so you know she is lying all the time. Nobody in the family believes her because she will claim rape on tuesday then be in short shorts and no bra outside and talking to guys on wednesday like a slut. God it is so embarrassing that she is my cousin. I dont even tell people we are related because everyone can tell she is a hoe

I literally have a slut cousin that claim she was “raped” 5 times even though she was never raped even a little in her life and because she is making false rape claims i can never believe a single word out that sluts mouth. She deserves rape because she lies all the time
1) claims her step-dad raped her
2) claims her step-dads brother raped her (her uncle)
3) Claims a bf raped her
4) claims a bf raped her
5) claims a bf raped her

now 1 and 2. Her mom actually got mad at her for sleeping with her step-dad and they didnt talk for a long time. She blames her for the breakup. After step-dad was out of picture she slept with uncle to get her mom angry and jealous because all men easily pick the freshest produce. :feelsLSD:

so then years later its so convenient she literally claims all her ex bfs raped her during the relationship right after they break up with her trifling disgusting ass. She literally cant keep her legs together like a lady should.
so you know she is lying all the time. Nobody in the family believes her because she will claim rape on tuesday then be in short shorts and no bra outside and talking to guys on wednesday like a slut. God it is so embarrassing that she is my cousin. I dont even tell people we are related because everyone can tell she is a hoe
what a whore "raped" 5 times :lul:

Most rapes are just foids regretting sex with a non-chad.