Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would have liked to be an athlete

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Watching the European Championships is suifuel for me. I used to be good at running and jumping, I could have become a pro athlete. But I've always been too self-conscious about my body to be able to focus completely on performance (seeing a deformed man perform athletic acts is repulsive to everyone) and more importantly my youth was destroyed by clinical depression. Given that athletes physically peak at 30 and I'm 25, I'll never taste that sweet silver or gold medal.

You can at least compete locally in your country in tournaments. If you are good at sports , first place or last place meants nothing. You will still feel some reward if you compete against others. Being a pro is all about money.....Don't give up and train you still have time to train your body.

'I wish I had an athlete-tier body and life>I can become an athlete>I wish I became an athlete'
I think, by virtue of this model, we all would have.
Also, you are 25? I thought you mentioned you were older than that at some point, I mistakenly called you middle aged.

You can at least compete locally in your country in tournaments. If you are good at sports , first place or last place meants nothing. You will still feel some reward if you compete against others. Being a pro is all about money.....Don't give up and train you still have time to train your body.
You are right, and in fact I do train. I routinely run 10 miles alone on roads. Sports are a very good cope
'I wish I had an athlete-tier body and life>I can become an athlete>I wish I became an athlete'
I think, by virtue of this model, we all would have.
Also, you are 25? I thought you mentioned you were older than that at some point, I mistakenly called you middle aged.
Middle aged? Lol, I must really write like an old person. Everyone who met me IRL thought I had old person thoughts and habits.

I love sports, but horribly suck at most. I'd love to be a professional, though. It would give me meaning.

Watching the European Championships is suifuel for me. I used to be good at running and jumping, I could have become a pro athlete. But I've always been too self-conscious about my body to be able to focus completely on performance (seeing a deformed man perform athletic acts is repulsive to everyone) and more importantly my youth was destroyed by clinical depression. Given that athletes physically peak at 30 and I'm 25, I'll never taste that sweet silver or gold medal.
What about your body did you find so embarrassing that it prevented you doing sports?

At 25 thinking about professional athletics...kek

At 25 thinking about professional athletics...kek
I'm not, read again.
What about your body did you find so embarrassing that it prevented you doing sports?
I'm basically an alien. Very tiny/skinny body and very big skull. Classmates used to call me E.T., from that Spielberg movie. I'm better now as an adult, but I'm still not a pleasure to look at.

I'm not, read again.

I'm basically an alien. Very tiny/skinny body and very big skull. Classmates used to call me E.T., from that Spielberg movie. I'm better now as an adult, but I'm still not a pleasure to look at.
That sounds like a very uncommon combination, I would pay to see your silhouette.

Same. I wish I was tall with athletic genetics. Would love to play bball. There are guys out there with this exact genetic situation who don’t care one bit about athletics and sports.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

At least you know what to be for Halloween. :feelskek: Jk, I’m actually jealous of your body type. Keep up the running - I wish I had that kind of endurance.