Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I would have gone insane a long time ago if it wasn't for this forum

Cunning Linguist

Cunning Linguist

Deranged freak of nature
★★★★
I am by nature extremely envious and self-centered and I remember even a couple years back looking at normalfags and their partners having fun, going on vacations or holding hands and I would feel insanely jealous and a level of hatred that was hard to keep in control, but I didn't know about the existence of incels.is back then so I had no way of venting or coping because I have zero friends. And it's not like I would talk about these things with someone IRL anyway.

I dread to think what would have happened to my psyche if I hadn't discovered this site when I did. I genuinely think I would've lost my sanity and been admitted to a mental institution or gotten arrested because I'd done something retarded out of frustration. I feel sorry for incels in the past who had to live a life of such loneliness and isolation without having any support system. At least with the internet you can communicate with brocels who live halfway across the world.

Fucktards from IT seem to think that incel forums encourage or push incels to go ER but I believe it's the opposite. This is the only place that has complete freedom of speech and you can actually find comfort in the fact that you're not alone in your predicament (except for some of the fakecels :feelswhat:) I know I do. It's like therapy for me to browse through this forum, it calms me down.

Last edited:
Relatable tbh. Honestly I know that a lot of people who oppose us having spaces to talk don't do so because of the reasons they state. It's simply that they don't want us to experience community. They want us to suffer or for people to got nuts and kill themselves. Spaces like this ease the pressure and weight of a shitty circumstance. That alone annoys some people. I wouldn't be alive without this place tbh

Relatable tbh. Honestly I know that a lot of people who oppose us having spaces to talk don't do so because of the reasons they state. It's simply that they don't want us to experience community. They want us to suffer or for people to got nuts and kill themselves. Spaces like this ease the pressure and weight of a shitty circumstance. That alone annoys some people. I wouldn't be alive without this place tbh
True as well. Normies can't stand the fact that incels actually have something comforting to fall back on to when things get too rough.

"Just put up with your shitty life quietly and be a docile little cuck, silly inkler" :foidSoy:

True as well. Normies can't stand the fact that incels actually have something comforting to fall back on to when things get too rough.

"Just put up with your shitty life quietly and be a docile little cuck, silly inkler" :foidSoy:
It goes against their status quo. We aren't meant to form connections with others. They find it unsettling when we get the opportunity to interact with people.

It goes against their status quo. We aren't meant to form connections with others. They find it unsettling when we get the opportunity to interact with people.
I HATE NORMALFAGGOTS AAAAAA :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And then whenever someone goes elliot Rodger mode they start blaming incel forums

And then whenever someone goes elliot Rodger mode they start blaming incel forums
Funny thing is that such things dont happen at any significant rate. Even if you adjusted for exactly the same population of incels - non-incels. Non-incels commit more violence and pretty much every other atrocity going... Daily...

Funny thing is, if their "guilt by association" tactic of ugly/lonely/reject guy = murderer because like 3 guys in 8 years did it, was applied to themselves, they'd be down as the absolute worst of the worst given their lot butcher countless people on a daily basis.

But according to reddit it's only after men have been exposed to forums like this that they become violent, inkwelll!!!

Jokes aside, I relate a lot to this. These feeling are normal and expected in people with our problems. And this forum is great in that it provides a place to vent and cope while not getting hostility for our situation.