Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would have a really hard time coping if this site were to be shut down

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
It genuinely helps my mental state to know that there are people suffering from the same or similar problems as me. The common denominator is that none of us can get pussy (with the exception of fakecels). If there were no incel forum to cope and vent on I would be closer to the rope than I currently am.

I would probably just end up playing more vidya if I never found this site

Relatable, if this site went down, I would have to find another forum or chat to express my frustration, thoughts, etc.

This site is an outlet. If it goes down we’re all still out there but not connected.

This site is an outlet. If it goes down we’re all still out there but not connected.
Where would we go? Reddit is completely cucked now. *********** is the only other site I know of and it’s mostly inactive.

Also the fact that the domain got taken down is some good proof that this site might NOT be a honeypot after all.

Also the fact that the domain got taken down is some good proof that this site might NOT be a honeypot after all.
I never thought it was. Also this site has switched domains like four times so jfl at all u paranoidcels

This site helped me cope with being alone all the time, and I learned a lot more about the truth of blue pill, black pill, patriarch, etc. If it weren't for this site, I would be lonelier.

This site is my only hope

Where else am I gonna be able to drip check?

Yet this is what the normies want

tbh
Some people saying it's a honeypot might just want to scare away any incels from posting anywhere in hopes they just STFU and suffer in silence.
Yet this is what the normies want