Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I would fuck almost any female

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
I have zero standards, I would fuck thinny, fat, landwhale foids.

I would fuck foids that are older/way older than me (between 20-60 years old).

I would fuck foids with mental problems, facial skin problems, bad facial structure.

I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to ugly foids, but afterwards I would gladly try to fuck almost any foid.

I would stick the penis in anything, fat morbidly obese landwhales i would harpoon like Captain Ahab, volcel if not

I would stick the penis in anything, fat morbidly obese landwhales i would harpoon like Captain Ahab, volcel if not
Saying an incel needs to have basically 0 standards is retarded tbh, it would basically make 99% of this forum volcel when you consider most users here could theoretically get into a betabuxxing starfish sex r/deadbedrooms relationship with a morbidly obese landwhale that has grease coming out of her pores. If we're not entitled to anything else we're entitled to our dignity. :feelscomfy:

I would fuck most girls I see in college

Its not that you're willing, its that they are not. It is what it is

Saying an incel needs to have basically 0 standards is retarded tbh, it would basically make 99% of this forum volcel when you consider most users here could theoretically get into a betabuxxing starfish sex r/deadbedrooms relationship with a morbidly obese landwhale that has grease coming out of her pores. If we're not entitled to anything else we're entitled to our dignity. :feelscomfy:
well if a girl is willing to copulate with you and you reject her for whatever reason, at that point you are celibate by choice, not by fate

well if a girl is willing to copulate with you and you reject her for whatever reason, at that point you are celibate by choice, not by fate
True but mostly it's just people telling incels to just keep trying to approach literal My 600 Lbs Life auditioners and hope they accept a chance to take your money and ghost you for another man. :feelshaha:

99.9% of this forum wouldn't be here if we had your standards, including me. You're either lying or deformed.

No such thing as dignity for inkwells, the penis needs to enter poonani without a monetary transaction everything else is semantics