Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would feel weird if a foid was into me...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Yeah, I would feel weird as fuck if a non ugly foid Showed obvious interest in me, I would feel uncomfortable and distrustful, But i would probably just fuck her and return to my parasite life and then ghost her, I dont know if this counts as being volcel but you never know the true intentions of low inhib humans. Also i would feel being forced to abandon my disgusting but comfortable life style, Being forced to act like a normalfag or another person, to wear a social mask just for a crumb of pudsy and attention, Even if i didnt need to jestermax for her and she respected me it would feel bad exchanging your freedom just for a crumb of pudsy.

You would rightfully put up a defensive wall out of paranoia and suspicion. She would interpret that as "no" before moving on to the next option in a looooooooooooooong queue of guys.

I would laught at her abysmal ability of picking a partner.

You would rightfully put up a defensive wall out of paranoia and suspicion. She would interpret that as "no" before moving on to the next option in a looooooooooooooong queue of guys.
this and nothing else

I would simply not believe her. It would be very suspicious.

I would simply not believe her. It would be very suspicious.
Suspicious is the word. After years of being the laughing stock of everywhere and bullied you would get suspicious of anyone approaching you, expecting some kind of prank/joke/bet/punchline. I made a thread about this days ago and a lot of people felt kinda related to it.

Same, I can never trust these hoes. I'll probably think maybe she got HIV from a chad and she is trying to pass it to me or something :smonk:

I'd be fucking suspicious as all hell. 32 years go by with absolutely zero interest of any kind from the opposite sex whatsoever, and suddenly, a foid is showing "interest" in me? What's the catch? What is she really after? Because it ain't my companionship, nor my dick, that's for goddamn sure. Foids have made that incredibly clear in the 32 miserable years I've been stuck on this rock. They don't value that shit from me, I'm unattractive and autistic.

It would have to be a setup, for sure. But a setup to what, that would be the real question.

I do not know this feeling

no females talk to me anymore. i'm not talking regular females either. literally working sluts where their whole job is fucking customer service. you know those bitches? yea, they don't fucking give me the time of day either. fucking whores

so at this point im so used to no acknowledgement from girls that when one starts talking i just automatically know they want something from me.
for example last week i was walking around my work building and a bitch started talking to me. immediately i knew something was up. she asked if i could help her push some heavy equipment for her. im not going to lie i did. i was at work and she was very nice about the way she asked. took only like 10 mins and she was legit a borderline midget. must have been shorter than 5 foot so i could understand as i'm short as well. plus i dont want ppl thinking im a dick at work because i like ppl to help me if i ask as well

before that.....yea it's been months.

We all would be surprised if such a thing ever happens to us

if a non ugly foid started making advances towards me and flirting i would probably assume that they're doing some dare or playing with my feelings cus they think its funny and they're bored. due to previous experiences of course

honestly id still try to pursue it if they did just because maybe the slight chance they really feel that way, but id do it with caution and probably have trust issues at the start

oh and also there's her friends to worry about. non ugly foids usually hang around other non ugly foids, id feel embarrassed to be around her in front of her friends