Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would do anything to have a faithful virgin wife

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I would be the best husband in the world, i would work and pay everything for her, she could just stay home watching movies or whatever i dont care, as long as she loves me and never cheats on me i would do everything for her

Why would a foid be a virgin lol

Tfw pregnant

I'd be fine even if she wasn't virgin because there isn't a difference.

Doesn't exist anymore sadly

there are huge differences between having a relationship with a virgin and a woman who has had sex. You have just compensated for it by saying, "It doesn't really matter."

It truly matters but you just don't want to believe it. Do you really think she's gonna be happy with you after she has already tasted Chad's cock?

there are huge differences between having a relationship with a virgin and a woman who has had sex. You have just compensated for it by saying, "It doesn't really matter."

It truly matters but you just don't want to believe it. Do you really think she's gonna be happy with you after she has already tasted Chad's cock?
Spr is massive soycuck not surprising nigga is a GrAYcel

Go betabux in a third world country

...But I won't do that.

If she's 100% loyal and in love with me, it wouldn't matter.

Nike is giving away free virgin wife for any incel that can run a sub 4 minute mile on a regulation track .

Give up and embrace the rope. Dreams are just disappointments.

and what makes you an expert in this?

I'd be fine even if she wasn't virgin because there isn't a difference.
If she isn't a virgin:

she's been drenched in some other guy's cum
she's been anally and vaginally creampied
she's sucked off some guy's nasty dick with the same lips she's kissing you with
her pussy walls have been loosened by chad's dick

I've been a virgin for 25 years now, the least I deserve is a virgin gf. I'm not gonna settle for some used up roastie who let chads pass her around like a blunt. Just imagine the ungodly things a non virgin foid had done with other guys. If that doesn't make you repulsed by her, I don't know what would tbh.

You're one of the most based users here.

I would be the best husband in the world, i would work and pay everything for her, she could just stay home watching movies or whatever i dont care, as long as she loves me and never cheats on me i would do everything for her
Dragons don't exist, cope until rope.

If she isn't a virgin:

she's sucked off some guy's nasty dick with the same lips she's kissing you with

I've been a virgin for 25 years now, the least I deserve is a virgin gf. I'm not gonna settle for some used up roastie who let chads pass her around like a blunt. Just imagine the ungodly things a non virgin foid had done with other guys. If that doesn't make you repulsed by her, I don't know what would tbh.

You're one of the most based users here.
Is spr33 going to respond??

If she isn't a virgin:

I see what you're saying, I agree now. I wasn't really thinking about what she could have done with other guys explicitly. It would never be the same as a virgin girl.