Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would contact demons if it didn't send me to hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I know how to contact demons but It's not worth going to hell for it. The price is just too high even if they could help me, they might help me ascend in someway, but my soul will be forever tortured in hell

This is not a schizo thread, demons are absolutely real. All the actual elite who're ruling this world are Satanists who practice magick, kabbalah and have immense occult knowledge. How do you think the Jews and freemasons are extremely powerful? Because they're smart? Special somehow? They're powerful due to Lucifer and the other powerful demons who provide them with wealth, knowledge and power in return for worship and doing what they say

I know how to contact demons but It's not worth going to hell for it. The price is just too high even if they could help me, they might help me ascend in someway, but my soul will be forever tortured in hell

This is not a schizo thread, demons are absolutely real. All the actual elite who're ruling this world are Satanists who practice magick, kabbalah and have immense occult knowledge. How do you think the Jews and freemasons are extremely powerful? Because they're smart? Special somehow? They're powerful due to Lucifer and the other powerful demons who provide them with wealth, knowledge and power in return for worship and doing what they say
dm me the details of how to contact them i wanna do it

Agybmp35zix71

You don’t know it will send you to hell tho, the guy in my avi tried contacting jew demons

Attachments

• 2A15ED0B-A74F-434A-884A-4124BA4998C9.jpeg
    2A15ED0B-A74F-434A-884A-4124BA4998C9.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4

Attachments

• 2F954528-34F1-4EC0-A356-0833C8336991.jpeg
    2F954528-34F1-4EC0-A356-0833C8336991.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5
@Mentally lost cel brutal

I won't send a brocel down that dark path, it's for your own good

Demons want your worship and demand sacrifices before giving you anything
then why post stuff like this if you refuse to send the info. Next time keep it to yourself

then why post stuff like this if you refuse to send the info. Next time keep it to yourself
I'm just posting random shit on my mind, this forum is like a diary for me

@Broly Thoughts on Broken Man's desire to summon demons :feelswhere:

I searched it and all I could find was articles in Turkish and I couldn't understand shit
Extreme elites kill people for fun,extreme elite of Turkey too ,these people did it all the years killed young people for fun , but this was so over the top and on the news ,also they did a satanic ritual like most Jew elites do

Search Elisa lam and cults for Jewish elites

Then send me the link, faggot. And it better not be in Turkish.
Of course it’s in Turkish go learn Turkish illiterate faggot, of course it wasn’t revealed as a ritual but it was clearly at the first autopsy

Of course it’s in Turkish go learn Turkish illiterate faggot, of course it wasn’t revealed as a ritual but it was clearly at the first autopsy
Just learn a whole new language to read one article theory.

Summoning demons to do your bidding for a price or some kind of worship or servitude has to literally be one of the lowest IQ things you could do.

Let's put this into perspective. First of all, you have to believe that demons are real, and in doing so, it necessarily implies that God is real. But if you believe these things, then you're intentionally betting on the losing team and damning your soul - another thing you now have to believe in - and actively choosing demons over God.

It would be like knowing a game is rigged and knowing who's it rigged in favor of, and then betting on the losing team anyway.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
I'd summon demons to get revenge on the people I hate. I enjoy reading about the Ars Goetia in my free time and there are some demons who can turn people into animals or kill them. Besides, we're already going to hell anyway. What's the point in caring? :feelsbadman: