Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would carpet bomb an entire nation just to get 1 hour of cuddling with a foid

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Title tbh.

I would drop thermobaric bombs on the most populace city centers on earth just to snuggle with a foid in my bed for 1 hour.

thats pretty drastic

you can just pay few bucks and get tah too

killing people for a women? sounds gynocentric

That's part of why I'm not considering suicide, even if AI ends up killing everyone it would be a "good ending" to me and I would want to be there to witness it.

You can pay for that experience.

Title tbh.

I would drop thermobaric bombs on the most populace city centers on earth just to snuggle with a foid in my bed for 1 hour.

Title tbh.

This goes beyond simping

Office Space No GIF

That's part of why I'm not considering suicide, even if AI ends up killing everyone it would be a "good ending" to me and I would want to be there to witness it.
Until you’re one of the five people it gives immortality to and tortures you for what seems like an eternity

Simp What the fuck is wrong with you?

i'd do it for free

I would cuddle with a foid for 1 hour just to carpet bomb an entire nation​