Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would blood sacrifice my own mother just for 3 more inches of height

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
So tired of being 5’6”. I just want to be average height. If the devil came to me right now and told me to take out my mother to become 5’9”, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I love my mother. You probably have a shit mother

So tired of being 5’6”. I just want to be average height. If the devil came to me right now and told me to take out my mother to become 5’9”, I would do it in a heartbeat.
Well, if you meet his sales rep. Make sure the deal is fair. If you had a decent mother you should not agree for less than 4 inches and a jaw. Otherwise low ball

Well, if you meet his sales rep. Make sure the deal is fair. If you had a decent mother you should not agree for less than 4 inches and a jaw. Otherwise low ball
All women are whores and my mother is no different

Try being 5'3 and on top of that a nigger. I'd sacrifice a testicle to be atleast 5'7 or 5'8. Kids in school used to call me Gary Coleman. I went to a mostly white school. And even the small group of black kids hated me for absolutely no reason. Used to be called the black oompa loompa. I would rather transcend into hell than redo high school.

Last edited:
Try being 5'3 and on top of that a nigger. I'd sacrifice a testicle to be atleast 5'7 or 5'8. Kids in school used to call me Gary Coleman. I went to a mostly white school. And even the small group of black kids hated me for absolutely no reason. Used to be called the black oompa loompa. I would rather transcend into hell than redo high school.
I’m black too bro. I feel bad for you:feelsrope:

Brutal shit nigga

Terrible deal you'd still be a manlet at 5'9 if you said 6 foot 4 and have a chad face it would be based.

Last edited:
5.8 is still manlet height nigger

C741

You sound spoiled tbh.Was she bad with you?Did she used to beat you as a child?Why are you talking like that about her?

You sound spoiled tbh.Was she bad with you?Did she used to beat you as a child?Why are you talking like that about her?
She used to beat me brutally and I have a disease because of her

It won't work...

Don't ask me how I know.

Y’all are some damn cucks defending your mother

So many height threads

Go moneymaxx and get the LL dude, I'm on track to get quad surgery end of the year. No more 5'7 for me!

I would only do it for an extra foot, even so I would probably hestitate

Shut the fuck up
You tell him. At 6'6 you're actually getting into reverse height problems to manletism. That's when back issues start to become a much greater risk. Health issues in general do exceeding this height. Ideal height is between 5'10-6'4. Manletism <-------------> Size related health issues in long run. Recall the tallest man to ever live died in his early 20s of complications directly related to his size. Other tallest contenders have the same issues. Those are extreme cases. But it's just more drawn out for others greatly exceeding average height.

It's kind of like dogs actually. Those giant horse dogs you see? They only live like 5-6 years and they are worn the fuck out by 4. Those like yippy shit type dogs? Last easily over 10 years.

I understand your pain. I don't feel it because I miraculously beat the heightpill despite shit genetics saying it would doom me. But my dad had to bite the 5'6 bullet and my brother got it ever worse at 5'5.

When I was a kid I didn't understand at the time my dad laid a few harsh :blackpill:s on me in passing. One time he straight up said "women HATE short men"

Luckily never ended up experiencing that aspect but I could feel the :reeeeee: about his experiences about it. Now on here I see why.

I don't fault you for your wish. It's modest and makes such a huge difference. Not greedy or delusional like 6' Chad

so you would blood sacrifice your mother for 70k?
you're a cheap sell :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You realize you can get cheaper surgery which is risky
but less risky than blood sacrifice

or just deal cocaine
you would get to 70k pretty quick
and in so doing make contacts to do hits if you wanted
those must go for 10-20k a pop
I’d sell out my mother for $500, idgaf about my mom

i would sign a contract in blood with satan for some jumbo honeybuns :feelsdevil: