Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I would become the most romantic man on this planet if a (white/Arabic/native American/Canadian/Australian) foid gave me a chance)

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★
My standards are low too, just a 3/10 face and they don't need to have massive boobs or ass.

I would prefer if they were bigger but small boobs and asses are acceptable.

But they can't be a noodlewhore because they've ghosted me too much.

They would cheat on you

t.

They'd cheat on you since you aren't attractive

Romanticism is a child of idealism, I don't think anyone who has been accustomed to blackpill literature can ever be idealist especially with regards to women

Romanticism is a child of idealism, I don't think anyone who has been accustomed to blackpill literature can ever be idealist especially with regards to women
Things can change when an incel ascends.

Romance is repulsive to women. Have you ever noticed how women complain about narcissistic bad boys who manipulate them, but they never leave the relationship and give the best they have to offer to these bad boys? It's because they're genuinely attracted to them, it's not a false idea of love and romance that only men care about. Women couldn't care less about romance.

Romance is repulsive to women. Have you ever noticed how women complain about narcissistic bad boys who manipulate them, but they never leave the relationship and give the best they have to offer to these bad boys? It's because they're genuinely attracted to them, it's not a false idea of love and romance that only men care about. Women couldn't care less about romance.
It's not like they'll give me a chance anyways.

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

Okay. I'm only here to recover a thread that is important to me. If you know how to use the search bar, please type "pride and prejudice" and find the thread in which the guy is talking about why you should read it, copy the link and paste it here.

yea but foids don't believe in romance

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back