Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would be an amazing boyfriend

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
The brutal part about being an incel expecially for me is that I know that I would be an amazing boyfriend. My unconditional love for my foid would be unmatched by even Romeo.

Unfortunately the psychology of the current western foid doesn't allow for love and chivalry. The only thing a hole wants in the year of our lord 2023 is to be raped by chad until she oozes out cum of every orifice of her body. That is what love entails for the current western hooker.

A foid will never get to feel my unconditional love...

use that love for other thing in life boyo

Same. My love is wasted

Train your tiger to bite foids

Thats you problem. Foids love deadbeats and assholes. Never treat a whore well or shell treat you like shit

Thats you problem. Foids love deadbeats and assholes. Never treat a whore well or shell treat you like shit
Train your local animals to attack foids.

I bet op would make a great house husband too

X8BIBai.jpg

Women have seriously screwed up minds, my friend.

They would not want or appreciate your love

You would be a bad boyfriend by women's standards because you're not rich or attractive.

Women bath in love and attention all day long like you breath air. They don't need any more of it.

This isn’t disney channel women are only attracted to genetics status/power and resources she dosent care or want your unconditional love

Last edited: