Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I would be a victim to ERs.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
I just read a little bit of the kikeland media about the Buffalo shooter. Even though it was tainted with Jewish lies, the manifesto still gave off the mission and intent.
The nigger community is massively hated amongst inkwells, inkwelldom discussed.
And it's no doubt that there will be another ER, it's just reality. Whether it be in burgerland, Ukuck, riceland, or etc, it will happen.
This gives me just a tiny bit of fear as I know I could be a target for one of you future ERs out there. This is because you don't know me, all you know is my deathnic nigger subhuman face, which would probably give you even more ERfuel to put me out of my misery.
While I would have some sort of relief to dying, I'd feel massively cucked because getting killed is cuckoldry. Plus I want to ink on the gookiest paytoilet feet before I die.
I'd probably have a chance at surviving because a Chico does 9mm concealmaxx, but the element of surprise is a power advantage.
I agree that many niggers need to get what they deserve, I get it, I resent this fucking cucked race too, but it'd be at the price of me.
However, being a victim to a mass shooting is pretty rare and I am more likely to die in war to a kike like @MiSKiRaT by an IED before getting shot by @Adolf Hitler when he goes ER to do pest control on niggers.
Has any other ethnics thought like I have before? What do you do to cope?

it's over

Also I ate the Med food @Med Amine and it was good.
I had the peta bread and soup thing again and it was the best part.

it's over

The chance of you getting killed in a black on black crime is way higher than getting killed by the odd Skinhead mass shooter that shows his face once in a decade

The chance of you getting killed in a black on black crime is way higher than getting killed by the odd Skinhead mass shooter that shows his face once in a decade
Indeed, GrAY.

it's over

I just read a little bit of the kikeland media about the Buffalo shooter. Even though it was tainted with Jewish lies, the manifesto still gave off the mission and intent.
The nigger community is massively hated amongst inkwells, inkwelldom discussed.
And it's no doubt that there will be another ER, it's just reality. Whether it be in burgerland, Ukuck, riceland, or etc, it will happen.
This gives me just a tiny bit of fear as I know I could be a target for one of you future ERs out there. This is because you don't know me, all you know is my deathnic nigger subhuman face, which would probably give you even more ERfuel to put me out of my misery.
While I would have some sort of relief to dying, I'd feel massively cucked because getting killed is cuckoldry. Plus I want to ink on the gookiest paytoilet feet before I die.
I'd probably have a chance at surviving because a Chico does 9mm concealmaxx, but the element of surprise is a power advantage.
I agree that many niggers need to get what they deserve, I get it, I resent this fucking cucked race too, but it'd be at the price of me.
However, being a victim to a mass shooting is pretty rare and I am more likely to die in war to a kike like @MiSKiRaT by an IED before getting shot by @Adolf Hitler when he goes ER to do pest control on niggers.
Has any other ethnics thought like I have before? What do you do to cope?

it's over
FUCK YOU SHITSKIN NIGGER

True tbh. I have a good chance of being killed by some bs too. This is how it is. Gotta make peace with it.