Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wore tom ford hombre leather perfume today and didn't get a single compliment

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
That perfume is literally starting at 150€ for the smallest bottle and I didn't get 1 single compliment.
This can only be explained by the fact that I am sand.
White normies can wear the cheapest 10€ shit eau de toilettes that literally smell like the name suggests like toiletts and still get lots of hot girls to give them compliments.
Meanwhile I don't get a single one.
Mf when girls were walking past by me they didn't even turn around.
Ik that I look like shit but atleast acknowledge my smell mfs.
Honestly it is their loss.
The average normakken can't even tell all the different notes from a fragrence so idgaf.
I will always be better than these dirty normakken, some day you will all love me and want to smell and suck the shit out of me but Ig for that I will need to get all my surgeries done and get a bit more NT.
Shit like this can push you down, but fuck it I won't stop my chadmaxxing grind.

I can totally relate.

Chad can literally rub himself with toilet cleaner and foids will say that he smells nice.
Don't waste your money on expensive perfume to attract foids bro. Same with expensive clothes, they increase your SMV a little bit but you need to have a certain minimum SMV to make it work.

Perfume is cope, no one cares if you're ugly

My nose is always too stuffed up to give a shit about perfume

Redpillcomics34

Chad can literally rub himself with toilet cleaner and foids will say that he smells nice.
He can literally smell like the toilet and still get it.

You forgot the tactical soap :feelsaww: