Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder what @Confessor is doing now

ew nigga its opposite for me. you dont know what real tamil nadu and tamil foids are nigga. you're lookin at top few % of them who will pass as outisders to average tamils
I watched 100s of tamil movies. It's a beautiful language with amazing music :feelsokman::feelsokman:

So brahmins are better looking? I have observed in Tamil media brahmin woman are typically fetished
yea they want to ruin good looking ones with their monke genes

yea they want to ruin good looking ones with their monke genes
What's the worst caste group there? I heard Stalins are all telugus

What's the worst caste group there? I heard Stalins are all telugus
idk. we are all equally ugly expcept the few top ones who ofc have ancestors in other state

i agree with some music and movies. but mallus are more civilized than the rest of us, blessed with genes that promoted their IQ by the europeans who came for trade prolly.

i agree with some music and movies. but mallus are more civilized than the rest of us, blessed with genes that promoted their IQ by the europeans who came for trade prolly.
You just had shitty DMK parties ruling you. Don't have inferiority complex. You Tamils are master race Hindus. You spread Hinduism to even SEA. Your bhakti movement reconverted entire India back to Hinduism from Buddhism

You just had shitty DMK parties ruling you. Don't have inferiority complex. You Tamils are master race Hindus. You spread Hinduism to even SEA. Your bhakti movement reconverted entire India back to Hinduism from Buddhism
bro dont beleive all that shit. they even wrote a fake tamil continent that never existed. we can vc later about this.

bro dont beleive all that shit. they even wrote a fake tamil continent that never existed. we can vc later about this.
No Cholas conquered cambodia right? They built Angkor rot there

No Cholas conquered cambodia right? They built Angkor rot there
its Khmer King Suryavarman II. also the words similar to tamil language doesnt mean those language and culuture are derived from tamil. it is prolly derived from those outside languages.
take this example, there is extreme look difference between groups just 100 kms away from each other. subhuman cucks who didnt even know how to move away from their open shitting lands. if they moved, all of tamilnadu will look same. like chinese

its Khmer King Suryavarman II. also the words similar to tamil language doesnt mean those language and culuture are derived from tamil. it is prolly derived from those outside languages.
take this example, there is extreme look difference between groups just 100 kms away from each other. subhuman cucks who didnt even know how to move away from their open shitting lands. if they moved, all of tamilnadu will look same. like chinese
I know but your genes are the same. I am huge admirer of your language and culture. I want to marry a tamil foid and become a tamil :ahegao: :ahegao: .

I know but your genes are the same. I am huge admirer of your language and culture. I want to marry a tamil foid and become a tamil :ahegao: :ahegao: .
lol try looking at the real majority tamil foids and say that. btw look at a sad ass song and movie which is my most favorite content ever.

btw look at a sad ass song and movie which is my most favorite content ever.
Exactly 7G and Pithamagan are my favorite movies.

Exactly 7G and Pithamagan are my favorite movies.
but i think only tamil is trying to make intellectual movies (selvaraghavan, ram, myskkin, kumararaja, yuvan are my favorites). but obviously kerala is more intellectually advanced, but it may not be visible in their movies.

but obviously kerala is more intellectually advanced, but it may not be visible in their movies.
Bro stop the inferiority complex, CV Raman and Ramanujan were both tamils

they are bramins. also sundar pichai. i dont hate tamils anyway.
Rameshbabu Praggnanandhaa was not Bhramin right?

i think all the 4 people we are talking rn are from the same place i guess. tamil bramins from madurai :feelskek:
Really? Only tamil bhramins are intelligent?? I never knew this. I thought all tamils. Ok whatever your language is still the best.

Really? Only tamil bhramins are intelligent?? I never knew this. I thought all tamils. Ok whatever your language is still the best.
nah everyones intelligent but they prolly got fine tuned by natural selection. and prolly got some indus valley genes maybe

nah everyones intelligent but they prolly got fine tuned by natural selection. and prolly got some indus valley genes maybe
ok