Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder what @Confessor is doing now

anandkonda

anandkonda

Adhi naa pilla ra... adhi naa pilla
★★★★★
@Confessor and I had some debates and I convinced him to approach a tamil girl

I wonder what he is doing right now.... I must be getting his dick sucked while I rot here. Only person I helped in my life I guess :feelscry:

I thought curries were guaranteed a waifu in pajeetland

Are Tamil foids more sought after and more attractive than regular Hindu foids?

Tamil foids live in southern India and Sri Lanka?

Tamil foids live in southern India and Sri Lanka?
Yes, is more about religion. Tamils more trad than other Hindu and Tamil bhramins especially the most traditional and pious Hindus. Lucky Nigger got himself a Tamil bhramin foid

Yes, is more about religion. Tamils more trad than other Hindu and Tamil bhramins especially the most traditional and pious Hindus. Lucky Nigger got himself a Tamil bhramin foid

Is this the least attractive Hindu phenotype?
Veddid

Did he ascend ? His acc is banned

He ascended because he's a fakecel normcuck

Fuck you mullu. You hate tamils because they are behind your woman or something right? I would trust you.

All the tamil penne I saw looked similar to Sai Pallavi :ahegao: :ahegao:
Tamils are the ugliest out of the south. Mallu women only go after mallu men or NRIs

Tamils are the ugliest out of the south.
All the Tamil actors like Madhvan, Ajhit, Arvind Swami, Kamal Hasan, Rajinikanth etc were national famous. Any mallus were?

Tamils are the ugliest out of the south. Mallu women only go after mallu men or NRIs
You call Tamils some P word right? I forgot that slur for Tamils

All the Tamil actors like Madhvan, Ajhit, Arvind Swami, Kamal Hasan, Rajinikanth etc were national famous. Any mallus were?
I dont give a fuck about any actors, im just pointing out the fact that tamil women are fugly and thats facts

im just pointing out the fact that tamil women are fugly and thats facts
But all the tamil foids in my school look just like Sai Pallavi. I don't but it

But all the tamil foids in my school look just like Sai Pallavi. I don't but it
You're lucky then, ive seen enough deformed tamil foids

You're lucky then, ive seen enough deformed tamil foids
I don't trust a mallu's opinion on tamils, you guys are so racist to each other it's funny. Isn't Malayalam and Tamil almost the same language?

Also what's mallu's opinion on telugus? Are you racist to us too?

I don't trust a mallu's opinion on tamils, you guys are so racist to each other it's funny. Isn't Malayalam and Tamil almost the same language?

Also what's mallu's opinion on telugus? Are you racist to us too?
Lol i dont hate tamils at all, they are the most similar people to us. Im just saying what my eyes have seen.
Mallus dont really have a strong opinion on telugus

Lol i dont hate tamils at all, they are the most similar people to us. Im just saying what my eyes have seen.
Mallus dont really have a strong opinion on telugus
Mallus bred with middle easterners and some other groups, they are attractive I guess, I’ve seen them.

Mallus bred with middle easterners and some other groups, they are attractive I guess, I’ve seen them.
Their effect in DNA is insignificant. Mallus are not more attractive than Tamils. No tier 1 mallu actor reached national fame like Tamils did

Their effect in DNA is insignificant. Mallus are not more attractive than Tamils. No tier 1 mallu actor reached national fame like Tamils did
Wht is your obsession with actors lol

Wht is your obsession with actors lol
It measures relative SMV of a race. Mallu woman have more SMV than Tamil woman but not true for men according to movie castings and fame.

@brazi is this true or is it mallu cope? All the tamil foids I have seen were literal stacies
tf you talking about nigga. tamil foids are worse than niggress. mallu is stacy for me. altho i dont know the diversity there. i only know the top ones from instagram and movies. unfortunately all groups have foids worse than nigress in india.

tf you talking about nigga. tamil foids are worse than niggress. mallu is stacy for me. altho i dont know the diversity there. i only know the top ones from instagram and movies. unfortunately all groups have foids worse than nigress in india.
Yeah I know you tamils lust after mallu foids but all the tamil foids in my school looked like Sai Pallavi or Sobhita Dhulipala. I can't believe they are ugly.

People there have Brahmin fetish or something right? Even in recent Annapoorani movie it was evident

Yeah I know you tamils lust after mallu foids but all the tamil foids in my school looked like Sai Pallavi or Sobhita Dhulipala. I can't believe they are ugly.
thats what im talking about diversity aka caste. what you have seen are not majority

thats what im talking about diversity aka caste. what you have seen are not majority
Ok but Tamil >>> Malayalam.

Malayalam sound like a primitive language :feelspuke: :feelspuke: , and Tamil sounds smoothing and calming :ahegao::ahegao:

People there have Brahmin fetish or something right? Even in recent Annapoorani movie it was evident
bramin fetish ? wym? tryna fuck a better looking girl ? ofc they would want to. subhumans cant even understand that they can never make another hot looking person even if they fight and breed with a good looking foid.

Ok but Tamil >>> Malayalam.

Malayalam sound like a primitive language :feelspuke: :feelspuke: , and Tamil sounds smoothing and calming :ahegao::ahegao:
ew nigga its opposite for me. you dont know what real tamil nadu and tamil foids are nigga. you're lookin at top few % of them who will pass as outisders to average tamils

bramin fetish ? wym? tryna fuck a better looking girl ? ofc they would want to. subhumans cant even understand that they can never make another hot looking person even if they fight and breed with a good looking foid.
So brahmins are better looking? I have observed in Tamil media brahmin woman are typically fetished