Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wonder to which extent looksim and classism overlap

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
As far as I know most incel looking people were born into broke or only working class family. They themselves are either NEETing or wageslaving. On the contrary, I can't imagine a broke chad. Seems that every chad was at least born into a upper middle class family that can afford him good grooming staff, perd clothes, big parties and a luxury car from an early age on.

Does anyone of you actually come from a wealthy family? Or do you know any chad who comes from a poor family?

I wouldn't say wealthy/rich, but upper middle class. Still incel boyo :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I come from a fairly wealthy family.. Can't say it helped me much during childhood. No one in the private schools would believe I was rich.. I looked disgusting. Still do..
I'll try to use it to my advantage soon. Get some surgeries etc.. Not sure it will help though.

I need more explanation on this.
It's just my overall impression because most users here say they're either LDAR or wageslaves. I'm a wageslave too so I don't know if there're incels who reached higher positions in a company or have a successful, independent lucrative career.

It's just my overall impression because most users here say they're either LDAR or wageslaves. I'm a wageslave too so I don't know if there're incels who reached higher positions in a company or have a successful, independent lucrative career.
If we generalise, you're right.