Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I wonder if some people are getting confused with girls who are tomboys vs girls who are reverse-traps

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
"suck my dick" in the first image doesn't mean it's a MTF tranny, this is just how "edgy" girls speak to seem cool, by speaking as if they have a penis - they do not actually have one

TomboyGFReverseTrap

Like they're using the same image.
Though I guess there can be some overlap, you could also have some who fall into just one category?
Or perhaps one is a subset of the other?

1) tomboy who is not a reverse-trap = a girl who likes hobbies stereotyped as masculine (playing dangerous sports, wrestling, climbing trees, shooting guns) while wearing womens' clothing​
2) a reverse-trap who is not a tomboy = a woman who is wearing masculine-stereotyped clothing (hoodies etc) but aside from that engages in stereotyped-as-feminine behaviors and hobbies​
3) both = wears the hoody AND plays the hockey​

Some have argued that it is somehow less heterosexual to be attracted to women who dress or behave in these ways, but I would dispute that as being superficial and low IQ.

To me, women who are neither of these things (ie they only do female-stereotyped hobbies, they only do female-stereotyped fashion) are attempting to maximize their femininity to embrace an archtype because they think this will attract normy guys - whether it's chad or betabuxers.

Women who deviate from this (wear hoodies, play vidya) aren't guaranteed to be better (especially lately with co-opting of gaming and other male-originated subcultures) but I think on average probably are. They are not pursuing a normy female archtype which means they probably have counterculture views.

I'm sure most still slut for chad in the end, but at least they're offering a hint of token resistance to it. Even if they're not contrary enough to their inner hamster to fuck an incel, at least she might have opinions that are slightly less infuriating than most normies.

Or at least that's what I believed in the 90s/00s/10s

I'm not so sure in the 20s because it seems like a lot of late-millenials and early-zoomers adopt tomboy or reverse-trap mannerisms, yet can still be NPC in supporting stuff like BLM and Biden.

So now I'm a bit lost as to an indicator. It used to be you could look to stuff like anime/gaming to find unicorns but now with things being infiltrated/normalized/co-opted I might have to look in more specific niches or sub-niches to find best girls.

I want to be dominated by Tom boy like Rhea Ripley.

I want to be dominated by Tom boy like Rhea Ripley.

one of top reasons I still watch Raw tbh since Alexa is basically languishing in semi-tag division now

BehindLegs

WinnerPatpat

Eddie's son is doomed

@Ellsworth oneitis seems like a tomboy to me

god i love tomboys
we should create a chronological list of them

although we might need to establish criteria of what qualifies/disqualifies, there might be some gray lines

Nadja Applefield for example might be viewed as a tomboy, as I recall she climbed trees at start unlike other girls. But she has long hair and wears dress.

So I guess the question is if you need attitude/behavior or fashion or both or either.

Either way, they're unattractive, and too many "males" have been brainwashed into thinking they are attractive by the (((current zeitgeist))). :feelsjuice:

Either way, they're unattractive, and too many "males" have been brainwashed into thinking they are attractive by the (((current zeitgeist))). :feelsjuice:

Some tomboys are unattractive and some aren't.

The appeal of attractive tomboys is they don't try to be beautiful that are. They aren't vain - they have higher pursuits, like we do.

It contrasts well w/ vain women who try hard to be beautiful to manipulate men but are ugly anyway.

They aren't vain - they have higher pursuits, like we do.
:bluepill: Blue pilled take. They are vain, they just pretend not to be. Like "right-wing" foids pretending to be based. Or like the chemicals caked on all their faces. It's fake. Foids are masters of deception, it's the only thing they're good at, apart from spreading their legs for attractive and NT men. It's all any of them do.

:blackpill: AWALT. :feelsjuice:

:bluepill: Blue pilled take. They are vain, they just pretend not to be.
Nobody is purely non-vain, vanity is a spectrum, and I think some tomboys have less of it than some prissies.
Of course there are different areas of pride so they could just be prideful about their sports instead of their dresses.

Like "right-wing" foids pretending to be based.
Basedness is also a continuum

Or like the chemicals caked on all their faces. It's fake.
The chemicals aren't fake if they don't wear them - there are legit women who don't wear makeup or at least LESS makeup which is still something to appreciate.

Foids are masters of deception, it's the only thing they're good at, apart from spreading their legs for attractive and NT men. It's all any of them do. :blackpill: AWALT. :feelsjuice:
Women are coded to be deceivers, it's true, but I think they can become skilled in other areas if they work at them.

Your dealing in absolutes is a silly LARP. How can I communicate the actual truth effectively, that deception is MOST of them do MOST of the time, when you market unreasonable absolutes?

Women obviously for example defecate in toilets.

Defecating in a toilet is not deceiving anything - it is a process of pooping.

So obviously they do other things.

They also sleep in bed - sleeping is not deceiving.

Nobody is purely non-vain, vanity is a spectrum, and I think some tomboys have less of it than some prissies.
Of course there are different areas of pride so they could just be prideful about their sports instead of their dresses.

Basedness is also a continuum

The chemicals aren't fake if they don't wear them - there are legit women who don't wear makeup or at least LESS makeup which is still something to appreciate.

Women are coded to be deceivers, it's true, but I think they can become skilled in other areas if they work at them.

Your dealing in absolutes is a silly LARP. How can I communicate the actual truth effectively, that deception is MOST of them do MOST of the time, when you market unreasonable absolutes?

Women obviously for example defecate in toilets.

Defecating in a toilet is not deceiving anything - it is a process of pooping.

So obviously they do other things.

They also sleep in bed - sleeping is not deceiving.
You sound like a foid sympathizer; a simp. :soy::soy:

You sound like a foid sympathizer; a simp. :soy::soy:
SIMP = idolizing mediocre pussy

Taking a realistic view of women is not idolization.

Idolization would be viewing them as faultless.