Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Suspicious girl at the gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
My gym has a lot of attractive foids, so eye candy everywhere is the norm on most days. Today was no exception however one girl was a little suspicious. I would guess she was early 20’s. Attractive but not like the Stacy’s that wear tight clothes and show off their body for Chad. She was normal size maybe even a little petite. Nothing unusual about her except that she was using pretty big weight for a girl her size.

So I wondered if she was just a strong young woman of if she was a tranny. If it was a tranny then it is worrisome because she if it weren’t for the big weight, I never would have even considered the possibility of it not being a real girl. Odds are it was a real girl that lifts seriously.

gang stalker, run.

The reddo one is kinda SUS fr fr ngl real shit

you can definitely tell if girl is tranny something is just off

you can definitely tell if girl is tranny something is just off
Just weird thinking that if I saw her anywhere else I never would have suspected. Or even if she was lifting lighter weight. Just to be clear I’m not pro tranny and I don’t even think she is one, just saying the strength she had made me a little suspicious.

Most girls are not taking the gym lightly these days. But take some creepshots anyway.

If you wanna solve the mystery, you better ask her out