Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder if our looksmatches have stayed single like us

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
No way a chadlite or chad would be ever be in a relationship with our looksmatch. Normies probably fuck our looksmatch but don't settle for them either.

Single? Maybe
Virgins? Definitely no

My looksmatch is 5'1, 4-5/10(since I'm 5'6 4-5/10),
she definitey fucked hundreds of men even if she has as bad social anxiety as me which she prob wouldn't because of the positive reinforcment foids get.

She prob can also afford better copes, since women are favored in the job market

contrary to popular belief chads hookup with 4/10 girls all the time since they're easy fast food essentially. they'll never settle with them tho.
Chads do not fuck 4/10. They would rather go home and fap. Chads fuck 6/10 women at the least.

Mine have to be ugly as hell but she take in the ass and in the pussy FKN CUMDUMPSTER without a doubt just have a pussy and hole theory :feelsaww:

where do u think 4/10 girls are getting their egos from? chad isn't going to order a buffet everyday since it's an expensive inconvenience he may just settle for ordering McDonalds every now and then.
Dude I'm talking real Chads like Jon Kortajarena. They ain't fucking no 4s. A Tyrone might because black men fuck anything. But real chads don't be dumpster diving like that. 4s are getting their egos boosted by High tier normies and Chadlites

chubby girl has:
- fiance
- ex
- orbiter
and all are barking for her 24/7

Depends, what have 28 year old 3/10 autistic women got going for them these days?

My looksmatch died at birth due to major birth defects.

Chad is literally eating your looksmatch’s ass as we speak dude

No way a chadlite or chad would be ever be in a relationship with our looksmatch. Normies probably fuck our looksmatch but don't settle for them either.
Massive cope, Chad can and does service foids across the spectrum

Yes. The answer is quite obvious.

Let us begin the exhibition:

#2:

Last edited:
They are the ones who vent about "narcissistic" ex-partners on the internet.

My looksmatch is 5'1, 4-5/10(since I'm 5'6 4-5/10),
she definitey fucked hundreds of men even if she has as bad social anxiety as me which she prob wouldn't because of the positive reinforcment foids get.

She prob can also afford better copes, since women are favored in the job market

Toilets don't get Social Anxiety, that's a myth. I'm sure that it must be a myth. I refuse to believe that someone who constantly gets positive reinforcement can suffer from social anxiety. Life as a toilet is too easy for this. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: