Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wonder if I’ll be happy if i become a neet

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
Everyday I wake up I’m worrying about tests and quizzes I know I’ll probably fail because I’m low IQ, investments that I made (crypto,stocks), and earning money. If I was a neet I wonder if the reduced stress and mental anguish would make me happy.
Chad does not worry about any of these things because he’s naturally gifted and has people throwing money at him because any entrepreneurial venture he does is seen as amazing (halo effect)

You need something to stress about or else you’re be plagued with boredom and can’t enjoy anything. Plus you need to socialize to be in tune with the world.

I was a NEET since 2013 and i’m ready to work and have something to do during the day and have some money.

You need something to stress about or else you’re be plagued with boredom and can’t enjoy anything. Plus you need to socialize to be in tune with the world.
I’m already bored most of the time. Everything is boring to me

I'm not happy but I still don't want to fuking work

FrZjrca.png

:p

Nigga i’m not working at a restaurant again, FUCK YOU
You worked there? Why didnt you actually steal a burger fer mi( bad man.

How was it, working in restaurant? You was a waiter?

You worked there? Why didnt you actually steal a burger fer mi( bad man.

How was it, working in restaurant? You was a waiter?
You cant steal food you have to pay for it or else it’ll get knocked off your check.

I worked as a fryer and it was horrible cuz i had No social skills

You cant steal food you have to pay for it or else it’ll get knocked off your check.

I worked as a fryer and it was horrible cuz i had No social skills
Nigga you have social skills, you can chat here quite good and shit

Everyday I wake up I’m worrying about tests and quizzes I know I’ll probably fail because I’m low IQ, investments that I made (crypto,stocks), and earning money. If I was a neet I wonder if the reduced stress and mental anguish would make me happy.
Chad does not worry about any of these things because he’s naturally gifted and has people throwing money at him because any entrepreneurial venture he does is seen as amazing (halo effect)
Ok GrAY

What you're doing right now and NEETdom are two extremes where you'll find nothing but stress and depression. Something in the middle is where you should strive to be in order to have a fulfilling life.

Saying this as a NEET myself

Getting NEETbuxx allows me time to leech more. Socializing in the soup line is all I need.