Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder if church is a good place to meet new people locally

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It's wholesome, free to attend and held regularly. I hear it's very good for bringing communities together.

I'm considering going. I used to go when I was a child/teen and it definitely brought people together.

Maybe it's a good idea :)

Last edited:
I go every week, I'm an outcast there too.

I go every week, I'm an outcast there too.
8DXKJIY

Yes if you're attractive. But let's be honest, you're on incels.is so don't even bother

Just religionmaxx

I went to a local church and the people were accepting, also went to Hillsong and felt incredibly alone.

Going to church was fucking torture for me. I have no idea why anyone would willingly subject themselves to it.

Going to church was fucking torture for me. I have no idea why anyone would willingly subject themselves to it.

To be honest though school was torture for me too and yet I made some of the best friends of my life there. Not everything in life can be fun.

Don't get ass raped by priest bro

Maybe in the 50s

religion is gigacope if you can bear it
find some brainwashed religous "firends" and "hang out" with them

the only places where christianity is still strong are some zones of Europe

It's wholesome

Christianity is super gynocentric. The majority of attendants are women. Churches are either feminist or tradcuck, gynocentric either way. And the churches that aren't feminist want you to die for Israel. Or for "refugees."
"Wholesome" is for /pol/ what "woke" is for reddit - both are just memes for people who fail to look behind the facade.

Christianity is super gynocentric. The majority of attendants are women. Churches are either feminist or tradcuck, gynocentric either way. And the churches that aren't feminist want you to die for Israel. Or for "refugees."
"Wholesome" is for /pol/ what "woke" is for reddit - both are just memes for people who fail to look behind the facade.

I don't see how a place having a lot of females in it inherently has to do with feminism.

Surely having a lot of women around is a good thing when you're single?

Do White Churches still exist?

I don't think so, the white man is too smart to believe in such nonsense.

It holds society together though. Look at the mess that has happened since we started to abandon religion.

Depends on what religion/denomination it is. Regardless I feel like all you'll find there are mostly old people still clinging to their beliefs. Doubt you'll encounter any younger people to hang with.