Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wonder how the world would be in 30 years

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
How are women gonna live a happy stable life with her husband when she constantly gets flashbacks to the days she got gangbanged by the football team. The days she gave head for a ride to school. The days she used to get on tinder to go chad shopping, the days of her being a thot and the center of attention. I wish i was god so i could see them all, how their life plays out and how they end... I wonder if they even remorse being such whores...

Hopefully the surface of the Earth would be too radioactive for any biological life by then.

A woman will always compare their man to all the others they've had, so if you're not as good as her previous lovers, you've gonna be cucked. And even if you are the best, you're still probably gonna be cucked!

How are women gonna live a happy stable life with her husband when she constantly gets flashbacks to the days she got gangbanged by the football team.
The same way they have been for the past 40-50 years

Me to, I just imagine the lifefuel of all the prime foids I ever went to school with being post wall degenerates. (Even though juggernaut law still guarantees them a better life than me.)

I think feminists will take over the west

Hopefully the nukes end us before then.

Good luck to anyone who lives to see it.

I just hope it to get destroyed soon

I wish i was god
Me too, so I could bring on Armageddon and laugh as all the degenerates try to hide their faces from me. I’d relish throwing them all in the lake of fire and hearing them burn for an eternity.

I’d look for ER, Cho, AM and all the other hERo’s in Hell and bring them to heaven with me.

A huge collapse that forces the world to start over from the stone age.

I wonder if they even remorse being such whores...
jfl, we evolved from chimps, it's foid natural behaviour to be a giaga whore

A woman will always compare their man to all the others they've had, so if you're not as good as her previous lovers, you've gonna be cucked. And even if you are the best, you're still probably gonna be cucked!

Hopefully the surface of the Earth would be too radioactive for any biological life by then.
Even fantasizing about this now creates such a beautiful image in my mind.

Worse, much worse.

A dozen years ago, I thought that it will be better for all humankind with all technological advance, that people would care more about each others.
Actually, it's quite the opposite, it became even more degenerate.

Moreover, when I hear songs in which lyrics were denouncing social (and economical) situation 30-50 years ago, with hope that next generation would change. Nothing changed, it became worse today then back then.

Tinder will have replaced the state-centered international society with a totalitarian gynocentric world order. Incels will be hunted down and exterminated by hordes of gene-edited ultra-Chads to please m'lady
Hopefully the nukes end us before then.
Chads and Stacies will probably get selected to live and reproduce in cozy underground sex-bunkers while incels get vaporized

Last edited:
Gee I wonder how she can afford that luxury lifestyle.
R-right.

Me too, so I could bring on Armageddon and laugh as all the degenerates try to hide their faces from me. I’d relish throwing them all in the lake of fire and hearing them burn for an eternity.

I’d look for ER, Cho, AM and all the other hERo’s in Hell and bring them to heaven with me.

I'd really like a kind of TV series or book series based around the concept of one religion being real (Catholicism), anyone that isn't a strict catholic ends up burning in hell when Satan invades the earth, and then the setting is the last remaining bulwarks of faith trying to hold out against the forces of Satan and all of the damned that have spilled over from hell onto the earth. Huge domed halls filled with people chanting prayers 24/7 to power faith shields that keep evil out. It would be a pretty grimdark WH40k flavoured thing.

Hellgate the videogame had a similar concept, but the game itself sucked balls.