Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wonder how many ugly males get falsely diagnosed with autism

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
When I was young I was a 4/10 so I was still able to interact with people and I even made my first friends at school by me going up to people and talking to them. Next year I became one of the shortest kids in class and wore glasses. I went from having friends to having nobody and I became a shut in that played video games to cope with being genetic dog shit. Depression shrinks the brain and depression is caused by being ugly, and I can't be around others without experiencing severe anxiety do to how badly I am treated because of my shitty height and face combo.

If I saw a therapist now I would definitely get diagnosed with autism. There are no medical tests for autism. I've been told on here that to get diagnosed with autism they were just asked questions where the answers are determined by how attractive you are e.g. when @torujo was diagnosed with autism they asked him does he want friends.

Last edited:
A lot. Plenty of ugly, quite/introvert, yet non-autistic men get diagnosed. They are just introverts due to appearance shunning, not shunned because of their 'autism'. Its another attempt to remove responsibility from shallow society and put blame on the victim.

If an ugly guy shoots up a school. They'll blame autism if he was falsely diagnosed with it. The whole media will then create sensationlistic headlines like "ARE AUTISTIC MALES DANGEROUS" with accompanied word salads.

I want to get diagnosed for NEETbux.

There are no medical tests for autism.

Not true, there are tests which measure your ability to read non-verbal communication, cognitive theory of mind, and emotional understanding, scoring low enough is required to prove impairment. Also, the psychologist will observe your mannerisms while asking questions, signs such as flat affect, lack of eye contact, stimming, poor ability to make small talk, excessive mention of special interests, lack of cognitive flexibility, etc. Furthermore an autistic brain is different from an NT brain, by getting it scanned, it can be confirmed whether you are Autistic or NT.

There is certainly a high rate of misdiagnosis due to unqualified or misinformed psychologists, and it can be confused for other conditions, but most NT's wouldn't be diagnosed with autism, even if they tried to fake it.

(((psychology)))

Not true, there are tests which measure your ability to read non-verbal communication, cognitive theory of mind, and emotional understanding, scoring low enough is required to prove impairment. Also, the psychologist will observe your mannerisms while asking questions, signs such as flat affect, lack of eye contact, stimming, poor ability to make small talk, excessive mention of special interests, lack of cognitive flexibility, etc. Furthermore an autistic brain is different from an NT brain, by getting it scanned, it can be confirmed whether you are Autistic or NT.

There is certainly a high rate of misdiagnosis due to unqualified or misinformed psychologists, and it can be confused for other conditions, but most NT's wouldn't be diagnosed with autism, even if they tried to fake it.
I read this and asked how people were diagnosed so that's why I said it.
https://psychcentral.com/autism/how-autism-is-diagnosed/

At the present time, there are no medical test that can diagnose autism. However, specially-trained physicians and psychologists can administer autism-specific behavioral evaluations. Healthcare professionals also rely on the observations of parents, physicians and therapists to learn as much as they can about the child in question in order to make a diagnosis.

Thats a good thing so they can neetbux and live on goverment money

I did a sort of inkblot image test as well as an interview before being diagnosed. This was in the UK. It's not very useful being diagnosed here though as no autismbux.

A lot. Plenty of ugly, quite/introvert, yet non-autistic men get diagnosed. They are just introverts due to appearance shunning, not shunned because of their 'autism'. Its another attempt to remove responsibility from shallow society and put blame on the victim.

If an ugly guy shoots up a school. They'll blame autism if he was falsely diagnosed with it. The whole media will then create sensationlistic headlines like "ARE AUTISTIC MALES DANGEROUS" with accompanied word salads.

Lol you made it to IT

I may be ugly but I am not autist. I may have signs of autism but I can feel that I am not