Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder how many females are hiding among us.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
If one poster was able to pass as male for so long and only got caught because she came clean about it, imagine how many more are infiltrated in our ranks. We must be vigilant.

There are probably atleast 2-3 but I don’t think most women even know what an incel is

SOMCEL said:
There are probably atleast 2-3 but I don’t think most women even know what an incel is

But you can easily explain it a woman: "The men you reject or can't see".

there wouldnt be a lot, but there would be some, lurking in the shadows,.

doubt it. you can almost always tell if it's a female posting. they have a very passive-aggressive way talking that's quite easy to spot

i couldn't see that many with how often they need to feel validated on instagram and checking their snaps every two seconds, unless its cucktear users

Most femoids would probably cry cuz we aren't praising them like cuck sheep.
Not to mention they're most likely too stupid to even pass for a guy.

There are no males on this site.

To any females lurking, I would would personally kill all of you if there were no laws against it.

ArtoriasWolf said:
There are no males on this site.

lol everyone but OP is a femoid

Females don't have time for forums where there's no chance of meeting a chad. If there were no chads on instagram they wouldn't be on that either.

mogcel said:
lol everyone but OP is a femoid

Females don't have time for forums where there's no chance of meeting a chad. If there were no chads on instagram they wouldn't be on that either.

Op is a confirmed  8/10  stacy

Just look for posts with platitudes or posts saying that you don't have to be an 8 /10+ to secure a worthwhile relationship with a femoid...

This forum has the least femoids on it of any redpilled site because they can't get any validation here cuz they can't reveal themselves.

Just 1 fat girl from incel tears and maybe another workingfor the FBI

They didnt last that long though. They had sub 500 posts, right?
People suspected her anyway, its just that damning evidence is needed before action is taken.

Not me. Unlike somebody's claims on here.

Of course they're here, they must infest every male only meeting space. They can't just simply fuck off.

There is at least one

Plenty of women from cucktears com here to laugh at our pain.

there are probably lot of normies on here acting as incels and laughing at us also

SOMCEL said:

Landwhales looking for orbiters

They probably lurk or get banned on site if so due to being inceltears spy. BTW should we count WhiteKnights as Females, I mean, they come to their defense 24/7 so why not?

Lvl32wizard said:
Most femoids would probably cry cuz we aren't praising them like cuck sheep.
Not to mention they're most likely too stupid to even pass for a guy.
you read black clover also!
MAHO TE NI NARU

Who was that female poster who got banned?

[attachment=2569] 
Yuno his face shows my emotion most days

WorldRulerAisha said:
you read black clover also!
MAHO TE NI NARU

Attachments

• 20180224_113450.png
    20180224_113450.png
    173 KB · Views: 77