Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder how many asian guys stay at home on weekends studying, LDARing or working while their sisters get chad cock

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
This must be the case with any asian family.

Think about it, your parents worship and fawn over your sister while you're told to get good grades and work your ass off every weekend.

Your looksmatch reject you, asian women treat you like shit and all you have to cope with are some shitty mobile games or LOL/DOTA (which is just more endless grinding of trying to increase in rank).

And your sister? Constantly meeting up with new guys, going to parties, bringing over a new chang or white guy to impress your parents.

Your entire family thinks she's amazing because she's female, but then shit on you for not being like her. They probably ask your parents "why does he stay in his room all day".

Last edited:
The answer is many many ricecels

literally all of them

While ricecel stays home and study’s for his uni examination on Monday. his sister is at a night club getting fucked in the cubicles by white chads big white cock

Has anyone noticed noodlewhore get shitted on more than white chicks now JFL. It shows how pathetic asian women are

I dont know but one day a ricecel will go CountER Strike

More than we can ever count.

I dont know but one day a ricecel will go CountER Strike
I heard dual pistols are a good CHOice. Apparently some global elite fragged 32 noobs before respawning as a God.

csgo-dual-berettas.jpg

This shit is so hurtful and I’m not even Asian.

Im not even Asian and I get second hand anger for Asian males. Sure Europeans males have it 10000x worse compared to European females, but Asian males experience this on a whole other level, its like 100000x worse. But when things are 10000x or 100000x worse, its hard to tell the difference between how bad it is, because both are still infinitely bad.

So although I don't agree with JBW, I can see why they say JBW. JBW is created out of frustration only Asian males could understand, but it still doesn't make JBW true. JBW is just like comparing being crushed by a 20,000 pound weight over a 2,000,000 pound weight, you're still fucked either way, which is why JBW is false.

Last edited:
Their CHOice too

western peddlers of hope made them think the asian traditions that protect them are holding them back from living like slayers, meanwhile the asian slut whoring herself out to black and white men promises she's fighting the unfair standards of masculinity that exclude asian men, open ended promise in exchange for the asian being a good boy until it just happens

Asian girls don't get Chad cock, Chads would not waste their time with these ugly bitches.

Asian girls don't get Chad cock, Chads would not waste their time with these ugly bitches.
Unironically this
But to answer op, most young dudes cope with studycelling or stemcelling + video games all weekend. some LDAR and give up (hikis)

number has to be well in the hundred thousands

same with other ethnics

How come there are very little Asians on incel forums? Where are they? We need to hear from them first hand.

Mongoloid features are ugly on both sexes but beacuse asian girls are skinny, petite and age well, they have sexual utility for men.

Mongoloid features are ugly on both sexes but beacuse asian girls are skinny, petite and age well, they have sexual utility for men.

lets be honest

they could be fat and massive and it wouldn't hurt their sexual value at all

white guys would still go for them

How come there are very little Asians on incel forums? Where are they? We need to hear from them first hand.

There are plenty of Asians here. Not enough, though, since so many are still coping on r/asianmasculinity and r/hapas, blaming their inceldom on everything except the real problem - foids.

I hate being an asian male in the west.

Has anyone noticed noodlewhore get shitted on more than white chicks now JFL. It shows how pathetic asian women are
Extrapolate.

Im not even Asian and I get second hand anger for Asian males. Sure Europeans males have it 10000x worse compared to European females, but Asian males experience this on a whole other level, its like 100000x worse. But when things are 10000x or 100000x worse, its hard to tell the difference between how bad it is, because both are still infinitely bad.

So although I don't agree with JBW, I can see why they say JBW. JBW is created out of frustration only Asian males could understand, but it still doesn't make JBW true. JBW is just like comparing being crushed by a 20,000 pound weight over a 2,000,000 pound weight, you're still fucked either way, which is why JBW is false.
Nice analogy

Most of them probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back