Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I woke up so late that Mcdonalds closed

T

takurak

Banned
-
Now I have to wait until 8 in the morning before I can even have the only thing in life that makes me feel happy

Any other fast food bingers here?

Wouldn't that be waking up early, if you're up in the early morning hours?

Also if you don't have 24 hour Mickey D's where you live then it's time to move.

Framecel222 said:
Wouldn't that be waking up early, if you're up in the early morning hours?

Also if you don't have 24 hour Mickey D's where you live then it's time to move.

Since Im having my summer break and rot all day I have a really messed up schedule. I sleep at like 4 and wake up 1-2 in the night.

Im not sure tbh but it closes at 2:AM and opens back at 8:am so I only got like 4 hours left.

Im sure there's an open one but I cant drive for shit. I would honestly take out the car to get it but driving here is so dangerous and im high inhib...

ArtoriasWolf said:
Get pizza

You like pizza? I cannot enjoy anything without the fries and chicken

takurak said:
Since Im having my summer break and rot all day I have a really messed up schedule. I sleep at like 4 and wake up 1-2 in the night.

Im not sure tbh but it closes at 2:AM and opens back at 8:am so I only got like 4 hours left.

Im sure there's an open one but I cant drive for shit. I would honestly take out the car to get it but driving here is so dangerous and im high inhib...

What do you get? Back when I was fastfoodcelling I would always get a Big Mac.

Framecel222 said:
What do you get? Back when I was fastfoodcelling I would always get a Big Mac.

Why do you not fastfoodcell anymore?

I get spicy chicken deluxe

I dislike bigmac tbh ... you like the beef one?

takurak said:

You like pizza? I cannot enjoy anything without the fries and chicken

Maybe chicken pizza and get some chips too

McDonald’s is trash.

takurak said:
Why do you not fastfoodcell anymore?

I get spicy chicken deluxe

I dislike bigmac tbh ... you like the beef one?

Yeah just the regular beef Big Mac with extra sauce. Spicy Chicken is solid as well though.

I stopped because I was cutting but now that I'm bulking I may hit up McDonald's from time to time.

King_of_morons said:
McDonald’s is trash.

How dare you.

Framecel222 said:
Yeah just the regular beef Big Mac with extra sauce. Spicy Chicken is solid as well though.

I stopped because I was cutting but now that I'm bulking I may hit up McDonald's from time to time.

How dare you.

KFC’s where it’s at.

Framecel222 said:

How dare you.

Large with the fries and coke? 

I find mcdonalds fries addictive tbh.

How did your cut go, how much did you lose?

King_of_morons said:
KFC’s where it’s at.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOlKwK6iGO4[/video]

Are you a blackcel?

King_of_morons said:
KFC’s where it’s at.

I like both tbh ... the double zinger is good.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Maybe chicken pizza and get some chips too

They put very less chicken on it or at least I feel like ...

Unnoticed and forgotten...

takurak said:
Large with the fries and coke? 

I find mcdonalds fries addictive tbh.

How did your cut go, how much did you lose?

I don't drink soda, makes me feel sick. The fries are euphoric though, you're def right about that. You get any sauce on them? Sweet n' Sour is the best IMO.

I lost around 15 pounds, not sure how much was water weight. I'm guessing maybe half of it.

takurak said:

They put very less chicken on it or at least I feel like ...

Another option is too google chicken and chip places, there must be a lot around.

Framecel222 said:
I don't drink soda, makes me feel sick. The fries are euphoric though, you're def right about that. You get any sauce on them? Sweet n' Sour is the best IMO.

I lost around 15 pounds, not sure how much was water weight. I'm guessing maybe half of it.

Plain ketchup ... do the sauces there cost you extra?  Its good though the soda part.. its good for the teeth and your body insulin doesnt spike up so badly ..

I also like the fillet strip with which sweet n sour is fucking delicious 

In how many months did you lose the 15 pounds? Whats your bodyfat now

takurak said:
Plain ketchup ... do the sauces there cost you extra?  Its good though the soda part.. its good for the teeth and your body insulin doesnt spike up so badly ..

I also like the fillet strip with which sweet n sour is fucking delicious 

In how many months did you lose the 15 pounds? Whats your bodyfat now

No they're free here. Do you have to pay for them? If so you're getting Jewed hard by Mr. Shekelstein.

It took around 2 months. I'm at maybe 13% right now. Hard to tell for sure since my core development is shit.

Framecel222 said:
No they're free here. Do you have to pay for them? If so you're getting Jewed hard by Mr. Shekelstein.

It took around 2 months. I'm at maybe 13% right now. Hard to tell for sure since my core development is shit.

Yep so I dont buy em lul

That's cool boyo. be sure to update when you bulk up and look jacked

Framecel222 said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOlKwK6iGO4[/video]

Are you a blackcel?

I’m half black but I don’t talk “ghetto”.

i got a quarter pounder and fries and sprite today. it was ok, i think they gave me less fries because they can tell im incel sigh.

inequal dumb dunya. they probably even put bacon shreds in it i freaking bet, just to spite me because i was listening to nasheeds on the stereo.

why are you eating macdonalds? kfc is infinitely better.

Framecel222 said: