Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Wish You Could All Ascend

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I am more focused on Christ and the next life, as well as my own interests such as grades, research, and football than I am on any woman. I am so wrapped up in these things that I do not want a relationship. I do not long for intimacy. I do not want to be wrapped up in a female. My sexual urges are now fairly rare and extremely easy to control, I can pretty much just turn them off like a switch. I wish you would all ascend like this, it is a very good feeling.

Copelicope but good job if it keeps you going

ghostcel said:
Copelicope but good job if it keeps you going

Not cope, I have a chance right now but I'm not pursuing. Go ahead, gas me.

Cope is so strong in this thread, btw wtf happened to the format on here?

>I am more focused on Christ and the next life

ahahah what a fucking cuck

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
>I am more focused on Christ and the next life

ahahah what a fucking cuck

How so?

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/3fhvmg9oiWU[/video]Religions have to be the most pathetic copes in history.
Yeah sure have fun ascending buddy and remember keep turning that other cheek.

Daily reminder that religion was just a cope to keep low status people to rebelling against the system.

ItheIthe said:

Because religion is one huge cope man. It's all about demographics. If you had been bore in Muhammad-stan you would be spewing some Islamic bullcrap. 

It's all about controlling people. Don't be controlled by something that is make believe

ItheIthe said:
I am more focused on Christ and the next life, as well as my own interests such as grades, research, and football than I am on any woman. I am so wrapped up in these things that I do not want a relationship. I do not long for intimacy. I do not want to be wrapped up in a female. My sexual urges are now fairly rare and extremely easy to control, I can pretty much just turn them off like a switch. I wish you would all ascend like this, it is a very good feeling.

Cope in peace, may Saint blackops2cel bless you.

ItheIthe said:
My sexual urges are now fairly rare and extremely easy to control, I can pretty much just turn them off like a switch. 

I know Its not true but... It would be awesome. I would fucking kill for having that skill. My sexual urges are litteraly driving me more mad and depressed every day. It would be so fucking awesome... :(

Because religion is one huge cope man. It's all about demographics. If you had been bore in Muhammad-stan you would be spewing some Islamic bullcrap. 

It's all about controlling people. Don't be controlled by something that is make believe

I really don't think it's a cope. There is historical evidence that Jesus existed. Not only are his miracles documented by Christians, but by Jews, Muslims, and Pagans as well.

You only acend by becoming CHAAAD

ItheIthe said:
I really don't think it's a cope. There is historical evidence that Jesus existed. Not only are his miracles documented by Christians, but by Jews, Muslims, and Pagans as well.

Ehhh only historical evidence is writings from Romans, Jews and Christians. No actual archaeological evidence. I personally believe Jesus was more of a folk-lore passed down through generations then an actual person. And miracles really? you're going to believe a book which has been re-written, scrapped, passages added, passages taken away, edited to a kings approval as evidence that miracles happened? give me a god damn break.

Look at the atrocities around this world that happen every single day. What loving god would allow that to happen? [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]5,500 children die in Eastern and Southern Africa every day[/font]  (https://www.unicef.org/media/media_27680.html) 

WTF kind of god is that!!! Are the pearly gates lined with little children waiting to get in? Christ.....

Ehhh only historical evidence is writings from Romans, Jews and Christians. No actual archaeological evidence. I personally believe Jesus was more of a folk-lore passed down through generations then an actual person. And miracles really? you're going to believe a book which has been re-written, scrapped, passages added, passages taken away, edited to a kings approval as evidence that miracles happened? give me a god damn break.

Look at the atrocities around this world that happen every single day. What loving god would allow that to happen? [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]5,500 children die in Eastern and Southern Africa every day[/font]  (https://www.unicef.org/media/media_27680.html) 

WTF kind of god is that!!! Are the pearly gates lined with little children waiting to get in? Christ.....

The atrocities of this world happen because we have allowed Satan to rule this world (2 Corithians 4:4). You blame God for the starvation of kids, yet it is our nations who commit gluttony every day while food is scarce elsewhere. 

Also Noah' ark was found: http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/28/new-discovery-raises-flood-of-questions-about-noahs-ark/

ItheIthe said:
The atrocities of this world happen because we have allowed Satan to rule this world (2 Corithians 4:4). You blame God for the starvation of kids, yet it is our nations who commit gluttony every day while food is scarce elsewhere. 

Also Noah' ark was found: http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/28/new-discovery-raises-flood-of-questions-about-noahs-ark/

what a fucking cope. When shit goes wrong: "Oh it's satan!" when shit goes right: "Praise Jesus, Hallelijah". I'm sure it was our fault all those jews got gassed in the holocaust as well? because we let satan in?

There is no way a ship could hold 2 of every animal of the earth. Try harder

what a fucking cope. When shit goes wrong: "Oh it's satan!" when shit goes right: "Praise Jesus, Hallelijah". I'm sure it was our fault all those jews got gassed in the holocaust as well? because we let satan in?

There is no way a ship could hold 2 of every animal of the earth. Try harder

So you're denying literal archaeological proof? Lmao. That ark was worked on for almost an entire century, so it easily could have been big enough. 

And it's not God's fault the Holocaust happened - it's Hitler's as well as the German government.

ItheIthe said:
So you're denying literal archaeological proof? Lmao. That ark was worked on for almost an entire century, so it easily could have been big enough. 

And it's not God's fault the Holocaust happened - it's Hitler's as well as the German government.

Do you really think that "Noahs Ark" was the first story like that? hell no, Mesopotamian epics of Ziusudra, Gilgamesh, Atrahasis all have sotries of "great floods" wiping out all of humanity to cleanse. The Sumerians King List relies on the flood motif as well. And all of these stories came before the bible. You can really track anything from the bible back to older regions and stories told from before. 

lol this is what your link states, did you even read it???   

"[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The Bible presents a standard boat shape - long and narrow. The length being six times the measure of the width, with three decks and an entrance on the side.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The newly discovered Mesopotamian text describes a large round vessel, made of woven rope, and coated (like the biblical ark) in pitch to keep it waterproof.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Archaeologists are planning to design a prototype of the ark, built to the specifications of this text, to see if it would actually float. Good luck to them in trying to estimate the weight of its cargo." [/font]

Do you really think that "Noahs Ark" was the first story like that? hell no, Mesopotamian epics of Ziusudra, Gilgamesh, Atrahasis all have sotries of "great floods" wiping out all of humanity to cleanse. The Sumerians King List relies on the flood motif as well. And all of these stories came before the bible. You can really track anything from the bible back to older regions and stories told from before. 

lol this is what your link states, did you even read it???   

"[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The Bible presents a standard boat shape - long and narrow. The length being six times the measure of the width, with three decks and an entrance on the side.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The newly discovered Mesopotamian text describes a large round vessel, made of woven rope, and coated (like the biblical ark) in pitch to keep it waterproof.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Archaeologists are planning to design a prototype of the ark, built to the specifications of this text, to see if it would actually float. Good luck to them in trying to estimate the weight of its cargo." [/font]

So you concede that a Great Flood happened, since multiple societies speak of it?

Yeah, so where's the contradiction?

I honestly feel sorry for atheist incels. Losers in this life and the next.

You got laid once though. One single time. That is actually my plan for if I ever "eacape" inceldom.

ItheIthe said:
So you concede that a Great Flood happened, since multiple societies speak of it?

Lol i'm saying multiple different societies and regions in which all predate the bible by thousands of years speak of a "Flood". It's a copied hand me down unoriginal STORY

Krispinwah said:

That's not very christian of you!

ItheIthe said:
1511214535">So you concede that a Great Flood happened, since multiple societies speak of it?
Lol i'm saying multiple different societies and regions in which all predate the bible by thousands of years speak of a "Flood". It's a copied hand me down unoriginal STORY

Krispinwah said:
1511214547">I honestly feel sorry for atheist incels. Losers in this life and the next.

Makes sense considering I’m not Christian

Lol i'm saying multiple different societies and regions in which all predate the bible by thousands of years speak of a "Flood". It's a copied hand me down unoriginal STORY

Yes, so the flood happened. Here's another article talking about evidence that such a flood happened. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-suggests-biblical-great-flood-noahs-time-happened/story?id=17884533

Why live in denial merely to justify your self-pity and anger when you can ascend?

It isn't hard to control sexual urges if you aren't tempted. All incels have is jealousy.

ItheIthe said:
Yes, so the flood happened. Here's another article talking about evidence that such a flood happened. http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-suggests-biblical-great-flood-noahs-time-happened/story?id=17884533

Why live in denial merely to justify your self-pity and anger when you can ascend?

[quote pid='39496' dateline='1511215053']

[/quote]

I'm not angry at all. It's just sad to see people waste away on religious delusions. I have no self pitty. 

I was a die-hard christian up until a few years ago. The more research I did, the more studying and praying made me 

realize what a joke it was. It prays on the weak. 

It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand - Mark Twain

ItheIthe said:
Ofc you can COPE like that, you're not virgin youve experienced whats like to have non paid sex. Dont expect us truecels to just forget about the most primitive human desire and rewire our brains.

ItheIthe said:
Maybe you can become a christiancel monk or priest. Pray for all of us to not be labeled as social rejects unfairly. Pray for the execution of all roasties and low life Chads.

Unbearable2woman said:
Daily reminder that religion was just a cope to keep low status people to rebelling against the system.
It's sad that people need a daily reminder for this.

[quote pid='39496' dateline='1511215053']

I'm not angry at all. It's just sad to see people waste away on religious delusions. I have no self pitty. 

I was a die-hard christian up until a few years ago. The more research I did, the more studying and praying made me 

realize what a joke it was. It prays on the weak. 

It ain't those parts of the Bible that I can't understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand - Mark Twain
[/quote]

What parts of the Bible bother you?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BsTF22SPyM[/video]

Islam is the only religion which is blackpilled. Don't be unnecessarily harsh to women but never let them have an advantage over men, as we are the ones who keep the world turning.

Sharia law stopped the degeneracy that is rampant in the west, which is probably why its hated and reviled by western jewish controlled media so much.

OP you watch football? Who's your team?

Do you feel jebus inside of you tho?

Well, I hope god could bring us out of inceldom, if thats ever possible...

a-virgin-nigger said:
Yeah that's what I meant. You watch NFL at all?

Been a huge Pats fan since '06 (From Massachusetts so not a bandwagon). Actually I have played as well, and still do. I love breaking down film. I want to coach some day. Who is your team?

I would call cope, but you weren't really incel to begin with.

Krispinwah said:

I honestly feel sorry for christhian incels. Cant even rope because of the hell menace :/

ItheIthe said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Yeah that's what I meant. You watch NFL at all?
Been a huge Pats fan since '06 (From Massachusetts so not a bandwagon). Actually I have played as well, and still do. I love breaking down film. I want to coach some day. Who is your team?

Eagles since '00. Been through hell and back. I despise the pats with a passion. Especially since our little meet up in 05. My eagles just fucked the cowgirls hard last night. First half was complete shit. I was scared of this game because eagles are complete dogshit after a bye week. All in all, defense played like monsters. Darby got back from an ankle injury and is playing beast. Sidney Jones is set to play soon. Our whole D is pretty much fcking flawless. We have a promising season but being a long time eagles fan taught to take it week by week. None of that SuperBowl talk just yet. I want a playoff win first. Fuck dallas. Giants are dogshit. Redskins are irrelevant. . I'm happy this season.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Eagles since '00. Been through hell and back. I despise the pats with a passion. Especially since our little meet up in 05. My eagles just fucked the cowgirls hard last night. First half was complete shit. I was scared of this game because eagles are complete dogshit after a bye week. All in all, defense played like monsters. Darby got back from an ankle injury and is playing beast. Sidney Jones is set to play soon. Our whole D is pretty much fcking flawless. We have a promising season but being a long time eagles fan taught to take it week by week. None of that SuperBowl talk just yet. I want a playoff win first. Fuck dallas. Giants are dogshit. Redskins are irrelevant. . I'm happy this season.

I would recommend getting NFL Game Pass. It allows you coach's film from any and every game. You can literally go back and breakdown plays just like a coach would in a film room. Great for knowledge and also a great overall life cope from Inceldom.

And yeah, Philly seems good this year. Pretty much the entire NFC has been turned upside down.