Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish we’d stay in quarantine forever

d00med_by_default

d00med_by_default

Greycel
These lockdowns are the greatest thing thats happened to this degenerate country. My school has implemented a zero tolerance policy for parties and I have yet to see really any this semester. So I don’t hear the hoard of loud, obnoxious stacys trying to fuck chad at 2 in the morning l.

Online classes are a blessing too, I don’t have to deal with obnoxious whores and I can just LDAR in peace. I barely even leave my apartment, and even then my repugnant face is covered so I don’t get stared at as much.

It’s also hilarious to see normies and women start to crack. They can’t deal with the lifestyle incels have been accoustomed too their whole lives. My younger cousin has been nonstop posting about how miserable she is on fb just because she can’t go out.

I was devastated to hear about the vaccine coming out, I don’t want to go back to the way things were before.I wish this shit lasted at least another year or two.

Quarantine has never affected me but then again there's no lockdown here aside from social distancing.

fuck off grAycel faggot. Some of us are actually trying to ascend.
All this is just an inconvenience for normies at best. They still fuck and go to parties, they just have to be more quiet. Bars and nightclubs are dead, house parties are more alive than ever. You just don't know about them.

Normie suffering is the only thing that keeps me alive.

Your wish is my command!

Just wait a few weaks...

Strong bio first post
30827.jpg

I'm actually getting tired from it.
If it was a lethal virus then I would understand and would be funny (I was hyped before thinking that sars would kill so many people), but it's literally the Flu and only old and fat people die from it, those who also have another chronic diseases as well.

All this is just an inconvenience for normies at best. They still fuck and go to parties, they just have to be more quiet. Bars and nightclubs are dead, house parties are more alive than ever. You just don't know about them.

Well said, buddy boyo. I'm absolutely sick and tired of basement dwellers who sentenced themselves to solitary confinement for the rest of their lives and want others to join their 'club'.

Normie suffering is the only thing that keeps me alive.
based and redpilled
These lockdowns are the greatest thing thats happened to this degenerate country. My school has implemented a zero tolerance policy for parties and I have yet to see really any this semester. So I don’t hear the hoard of loud, obnoxious stacys trying to fuck chad at 2 in the morning l.

Online classes are a blessing too, I don’t have to deal with obnoxious whores and I can just LDAR in peace. I barely even leave my apartment, and even then my repugnant face is covered so I don’t get stared at as much.

It’s also hilarious to see normies and women start to crack. They can’t deal with the lifestyle incels have been accoustomed too their whole lives. My younger cousin has been nonstop posting about how miserable she is on fb just because she can’t go out.

I was devastated to hear about the vaccine coming out, I don’t want to go back to the way things were before.I wish this shit lasted at least another year or two.
hilarious first post tbh. welcome to the forum

Normies have been partying and having sex this whole time. Most women aren't gonna let a little cough stop them from getting smoked out. Its pretty bad if you are trying to ascend because there aren't many places you can organically meet women and online chads are probably just slaying more.

tbh. I’m trying to get laid before I’m shipped off

Bars are completely open where I am. Nothing has changed here, whores being just the same as always

This is great ngl, only bad part is I can't do my sports (only exercise I do jfl) but yeah the norms losing their shit is the best part.

Hide recessed chin
Not openly seen as being shut in negatively
Don't have to put up with social shit

Besides wearing a mask I don't think many younger college aged people are following the lockdown that strictly.
But the reduced need to be present in person at a job or school is pretty nice ngl

Normies have been partying and having sex this whole time. Most women aren't gonna let a little cough stop them from getting smoked out. Its pretty bad if you are trying to ascend because there aren't many places you can organically meet women and online chads are probably just slaying more.
Exactly. No one in any way normal is going to let a boomer remover flu waste their youth. It’s mainly old people and Reddit types who are happy with this.

Life is cruel and unfair, some things you just can't experience no matter how hard you try.

Brutal

I agree with OP this lockdown is one of the best things that’s happened to me!

I got to ldar with tons of government NEETbux

Worrying about trying to ascend is normie Talk I’m happy not being outside :feelsXmas:

There won't be any vaccine anytime soon, it's all cope

They still fuck and go to parties, they just have to be more quiet. Bars and nightclubs are dead, house parties are more alive than ever. You just don't know about them.
Very based, but to be aware of these details you'd have to be somewhat acquainted with those circumstances wouldn't you :feelshehe:

all good things come to an end

This ascend during covid the chances are literally 0 since all parties are ilegal and private also gropemaxing during covid is extra hard

I wish the virus would actually do what it was supposed to

Mutate and then start wiping out the species, fast enough that it can't be stopped, slow enough that I could come out publicly as an incel and start mocking normies on twitter, tiktok, etc, posting and laughing at all the deaths and the inevitable end of the human race

God I wish this could happen, I would not even care if I died, I'd just be satisfied being able to mock all the normies who had "hope for the future" and all the normies that thought they could go on ignoring our plight and life would just be okey dokey

everything you just said is true but doing academic shit online is a blessing tbh. I don’t know how I was ever able to function without being able to look up all the answers for shit on the internet

Same. I don’t know if I’ll be able to get used to life after lockdown.

65868B63 DC81 4589 BFE1 A5C2465B706A

Well, it seems like covid is getting worse

Great first. I completely agree. St covid19cel is the best thing that has happened. I don’t have to leave my house and all the foids and normies are forced to live our lifestyles. I really hope the disease lasts forever.

Agreed. Working from home is comfy, no need for office normie bullshit. And the silent weekend nights are also quite nice

Fuck off fakecel NT faggot

Agreed. Working from home is comfy, no need for office normie bullshit. And the silent weekend nights are also quite nice

Fuck off fakecel NT faggot
Keep bending over and getting fucked in the ass, cuck

You guys are acting like a bunch of niggers. Ever work with niggers? Always trying to fight each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back