Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish we had the money to make our own country

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
If only if we had 999 quadrilllion dollars we could create our own country with our own rules.

Ban all chads. Only stacy allowed to come. No rights for foids. Ect.

It would be invaded immediately

Just move to the arctic and be pengcel

Crowdfund Incelistan

Empire of Incelistan

if I had this amount of money I wouldn't even be a incel

Basically that is what Josef Smith followers the mormons did. Murder all men settlers passing through Utah on d whey to California. Married all the weemons from 10 to 100 so each men had 20 wives each and 100 or 200 children and voila now they have their own country. Utah.

Ban all chads. Only stacy allowed to come. No rights for foids. Ect.

What would be the incentive for stacy to come to the island. It sounds good but seems like it would be an island of men only.

it will collapse after a century because there will be no population :lul:

It's probably still possible to forge a settlement in the more lawless parts of Africa if you can organize a sufficiently large band of very dedicated, committed, trained young men. It would be an extremely hard life though, and anyone involved should be ready to do war with local warlords, Chinese and American security state subversion, face international boycots, family that (is forced to) disown(s) you and an international media propaganda war against you until your death.

Last edited:
Marie Byrd land is a huge swathe of unclaimed land in antarctica we could start there