Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish was born black Tyrone with same brain I have now

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Would have money maxxed and slayed pussy easily. Too bad had to be born a midget curry instead of a BBC Tyrone who gets affirmative action boost. Had I been black, I would be in Harvard and other ivy's. Too bad had to be born the most wretched, cursed race of em all. The race with no benefits and only pain, the filthy curry. God is FUCKING nigger cunt for making me a curry rather than a pure blooded giant tribal African nigger.

You wouldn't be a nigger if you had same brain. Niggers have less IQ on average than KoKo the gorilla (unironically, lookup Afreaka IQ and Koko the gorilla IQ)

Also currycel = volcel

No benefits? JFL. Marital "rape" is legal in India, adn you can arrangedmarriagemaxxx

You wouldn't be a nigger if you had same brain. Niggers have less IQ on average than KoKo the gorilla (unironically, lookup Afreaka IQ and Koko the gorilla IQ)
yes but the few high IQ niggers that do exist, can easily use affirmative action to get to the highest universities and highest money jobs.

Also currycel = volcel

No benefits? JFL. Marital "rape" is legal in India, adn you can arrangedmarriagemaxxx
Not in curryland also the Indian supreme court recently banned martial rape

@NBAYoungBoy is on point us non-black ethnics are second class citizens to the niggers in both the sexual market and money markets

I see, I see :bigbrain:

When most here talk about ethnics I am always confused as to whether they are also including blacks into it. It seems that white men and black men have almost a symbiotic relationship, with other races of men on lower rungs on the hierarchy.
yes blacks shouldn't be grouped with the other ethnics. They have it far better if they can put in the effort

One of the rarest combinations, though those that have the trifecta of the JBBhalo, physical frame and attraction, and IQ are truly moggers in every aspect of the word... :feelswhat:

I'll have to say, though; my brain is quite average, so I would not attempt to put it on any sort of pedestal. :society:

yes blacks shouldn't be grouped with the other ethnics. They have it far better if they can put in the effort
I was going to make a post about that, but you already said what I thought jfl.