Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish to go back to the bluepill again

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Going by bluepill :study and I can get a GF, i was actully motivated in studying and working

But after being bllackpilled I realized my face has every bad point imaginable (recessed jaw, bulbous nose, recessed jaw)
On top of that i'm 5'5'', during my bluepilled days I used to cope by "don'tn worry you'll get a GF by betabuxxing" since my family is upper middle
Now after being blackpilled I realized I no longer can do that, and all that studying had went to the gutter SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAD A 2-3/10 FACE AND SHORT HEIGHT.
(Used to cope this face was a 5/10 but something always was weird)

Nowadays I'm facing a society that is very cynical and very harsh towards subhumans like us, I used to have that happy go lucky attitude in high school, in college it all changed, and I realized my future is 90% being homeless because of my height, face and race.

Good luck sleeping tight knowing the blackpill as a subhuman.

Last edited:
miserable and aware > happy and ignorant

Be happy that you got blackpilled otherwise you would've done all the hard work for nothing :smonk:

in what way? lol
everyway
bluepilled kind of thinking is what gave power to women (aka sufferage)
now normies are giving more power to women

Because you'd think studymaxxing would've gotten you a gf :feelshaha:
there are people in this world who are careermaxxed to death only to still end up sexless

my future is 90% being homeless because of my height, face and race
Height, face and race won't make you homeless.

Study hard, get a good job, grab that bag just so you can pay for good copes (such as whores, for instance).

Height, face and race won't make you homeless.

Study hard, get a good job, grab that bag just so you can pay for good copes (such as whores, for instance).
it will
you're not blackpilled enough if you think it won't

it will
you're not blackpilled enough if you think it won't
Dude, Indians are one of the ethinicities that make most bank in the USA.

They have no advantage in face, race or height.

Going by bluepill :study and I can get a GF, i was actully motivated in studying and working

But after being bllackpilled I realized my face has every bad point imaginable (recessed jaw, bulbous nose, recessed jaw)
On top of that i'm 5'5'', during my bluepilled days I used to cope by "don'tn worry you'll get a GF by betabuxxing" since my family is upper middle
Now after being blackpilled I realized I no longer can do that, and all that studying had went to the gutter SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAD A 2-3/10 FACE AND SHORT HEIGHT.
(Used to cope this face was a 5/10 but something always was weird)

Nowadays I'm facing a society that is very cynical and very harsh towards subhumans like us, I used to have that happy go lucky attitude in high school, in college it all changed, and I realized my future is 90% being homeless because of my height, face and race.

Good luck sleeping tight knowing the blackpill as a subhuman.
Once you go black you nevER go back

It definitely feels like sometimes like a burden to have this blackpill knowledge, but then i view at the positive aspects: I am aware now that my inceldom isnt my fault and there isnt much i can do to change my physicsl appearance without plastic surgery and i cant rewire my brain to my likings. I also know am aware of the concept of betabuxxing and will never become one

Blue pill will scar you mentally as well, but in other ways.

miserable and aware > happy and ignorant
Be happy that you got blackpilled otherwise you would've done all the hard work for nothing :smonk:
Definitely agree. Bluepillers and those who aren't aware of blackpill logic and reasoning are often taken advantage of and such by women. Some normies are able to betabuxx where all their money and time and resources goes to fund the life of Chad's used up cumdumpster whore that they married. It is usually a sexless and loveless marriage. She may also even betray and divorce rape the beta man. Over 50% of marriages end in divorce in the USA, with similar rates in other countries. Of those who stay married, only a fraction are happy marriages. There are so many ways that it can go wrong.

And even those who don't get married may be taken advantage of. Such as being falsely accused of a crime, have things stolen from them by their foid, be cheated on, the list goes on. Some bluepillers may not even date and still be taken advantage of, like those who are simps and are indoctrinated to send money to cam girls.

Bluepillers, other than the "benefits" of their ignorance, can live very terrible lives.

Bluepill chads/chadlites: Get divorceraped, especially when older and losing looks
Bluepilled normies: Ditto but will also get cucked
Bluepilled sub 4s: Will SEAMaxx but stupidly take foid back to their country - leading to same results as bluepilled normies

As a blackpilled subhuman, I for example may choose to arrangemarriagemaxx one die, HOWEVER, I will never, ever, take the foid to a western country with me and I will make sure to set it up in a way that prevents me getting divorce raped.

I do admit having hope has its benefits, which a blackpiller doesn't have.

So you'd rather have no understanding of how the world works? No, fuck the bluepill. Don't lie to yourself.

Cypher

Ok cypher.