Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish there were psych wards for schizotypal near-sperg anti-social schzoids like myself.

Nograsscel

Nograsscel

mensrights.is
★★★★
I sometimes wish that normies offer us a place in psych wards teach us their normality, and we could be normal functioning normal members of society, go outside, socialize etc.

Then I realise that there's no therapy for your phenotype and 80% of normies in this continent faggot-supporting cucks. It's over either way. JBC.

Last edited:
why the fuck would u wanna go there

Uncanny, I was just about to make a thread about whether I'm NT or not, and your thread title describes me well. Not quite autistic, just an ultra introverted weirdo who doesn't give a shit about soyciety's opinions.

Riddle me this: If I go to bars 3-4 times a year but all my friends are incels, am I NT?

No care in the world, no more studying, healthy food, save on rent money, larger room size, a new experience because I don't see how things can get worse, talk to a therapist; have a conversation with a real life human, meeting other antisocial schzoids so I feel normal and be lowinhib around them. Wouldn't want to stay long-term though.

Last edited:
Uncanny, I was just about to make a thread about whether I'm NT or not, and your thread title describes me well. Not quite autistic, just an ultra introverted weirdo who doesn't give a shit about soyciety's opinions.
Im the exact same. Been in social isolation since 2021 and really socially inept.
I hate it, when someone in public speaks to me.
I just don´t want to interact with people, I want to mind my own business.

Hard to distinguish with Asperger's tbh. If its conditioned instead, then that means there is a significant chance for improvement or near-complete recovery.

describesme except I'm completely sperg

I´d go hide out in a mountain somewhere, if those faggot ass jew loving, chad worshiping cuckolds gave me 10 million dollahs.
GIVE ME DAT JITE MONEY, YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME EVER AGAIN!!!!

Except here, of course.
I couldn´t live with myself completely. i need my brothaS.

Watch the 2001 movie Manic with Zooey Deschanel so you can fantasize about finding a psycho chick in a ward.

Watch the 2001 movie Manic with Zooey Deschanel so you can fantasize about finding a psycho chick in a ward.
And blackpill does not register to actual atypical foids, they're not blinded by the same hypergamic coding other foids are.

Why would you wanna go near there

Im the exact same. Been in social isolation since 2021 and really socially inept.
I hate it, when someone in public speaks to me.
I just don´t want to interact with people, I want to mind my own business.
describesme except I'm completely sperg
Incel trait: (undiagonsed) cluster A, cluster C, Asperger's or just very unsocial.

Why would you wanna go near there
For short-term only. I don't think the people there are as looney as the media portrays them as.

Riddle me this: If I go to bars 3-4 times a year but all my friends are incels, am I NT?
I don't even go to a single gathering apart from family ones, but I would still say you're probably not NT.

Great place to find insecure low self esteem femoids that have BDD and think theyre uglier than they are and underestimate their smv.

And if you get thrown in with a general youth ward you have 25 yr olds lumped in with 15 yr old jb cunny, so you can potentially JBFmaxx.

And youre locked in with them with no phones and nothing to do but talk to each other. If youre not a complete literal schizo retard you might just be the chad in the room.

It really is the best context for an incel to ascend due to these reasons. Restricted competition pool, low self esteem foids, no social media allowed. It's the optimal environment. Psychwardmaxxing is legit.

Great place to find insecure low self esteem femoids that have BDD and think theyre uglier than they are and underestimate their smv.

And if you get thrown in with a general youth ward you have 25 yr olds lumped in with 15 yr old jb cunny, so you can potentially JBFmaxx.

And youre locked in with them with no phones and nothing to do but talk to each other. If youre not a complete literal schizo retard you might just be the chad in the room.

It really is the best context for an incel to ascend due to these reasons. Restricted competition pool, low self esteem foids, no social media allowed. It's the optimal environment. Psychwardmaxxing is legit.
u should go then

They`re still Chad only :feelsbadman:
The fake ones yes. I had a friend who with his narcissism got 2 bipolar foids despite being a 5'8" semi-normie. In this hypothetical scenario tbh the aim wouldn't be to bag a foid.

u should go then
I did dumbass, that's how i know this. Almost lost my k card to a 15 yr old anorexic russian girl when i was 20. But agecuck nurses cucked me.

And i didnt tell her about my colostomy bag so lord knows how she wouldve reacted to that if i pushed further.

The fake ones yes. I had a friend who with his narcissism got 2 bipolar foids despite being a 5'8" semi-normie. In this hypothetical scenario tbh the aim wouldn't be to bag a foid.
Ah ok so there isn`t any wards near you?

It's not that easy. Foids with low self esteem will think you're lying when you say they're pretty and that you like them. Just a few days ago some foid on reddit said that she's single because she has to love herself first before she starts dating. She's already in college.

Psychwardmaxxing is legit.
:lul:
I have studied these disorders at moderate length as well, I know how they work, strengths, weaknesses etc. JFL I could even therapize them, despite being weird myself.

Almost lost my k card to a 15 yr old anorexic russian girl when i was 20.
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

Ah ok so there isn`t any wards near you?
Yes, but I wish there I was one I could just walk into without a GP referral, without taking (((psychiatric meds))) for a while before then, without a stain on my medical record, without my parents and everyone hearing about it and everyone judging me on it.

Yes, but I wish there I was one I could just walk into without a GP referral, without taking (((psychiatric meds))) for a while before then, without a stain on my medical record, without my parents and everyone hearing about it and everyone judging me on it.
Go to your Gp and say you want to kill yourself you might get refered

I don't even go to a single gathering apart from family ones, but I would still say you're probably not NT.
Damn, you're right. I thought that the opposite of NT is autism, but it's just neurodivergence, and 20% of people are ND which is a pretty big number.

I spent 3 years in a childrens mental hospital and hated every second of it

Go to your Gp and say you want to kill yourself you might get refered
haha, they would give me (((antidepressants))) which will fuck up my mind even more, refer me to some suicide hotline, and my parents are doctors so they can access my medical record. Suicide ideation is not taken that seriously. Unless I start ropemaxxing during the appointment, which would be an instant referral, but I'm not low-inhib enough.

haha, they would give me (((antidepressants))) which will fuck up my mind even more, refer me to some suicide hotline, and my parents are doctors so they can access my medical record. Suicide ideation is not taken that seriously. Unless I start ropemaxxing during the appointment, which would be an instant referral, but I'm not low-inhib enough.
I have no idea how you could get in then :feelspuke:

I spent 3 years in a childrens mental hospital and hated every second of it
How was it, esteemed DebateITSmaxxer? Of course it sucks being put in there for a long time as a child. But were the people/environment there unpleasant?

I sometimes wish that normies offer us a place in psych wards teach us their normality, and we could be normal functioning normal members of society, go outside, socialize etc.

Then I realise that there's no therapy for your phenotype and 80% of normies in this continent faggot-supporting cucks. It's over either way. JBC.

There are psyche wards ,whether they do any good I don't know

I have no idea how you could get in then :feelspuke:
I could tbh, but I'd rather not do it because it seems like a foid thing to do.
If there are any brocels about to ropemaxx, psychwardmaxxing may be a legit option.

Hey I'm no longER a gray.

nigger test:
Premoderation testing: Nigger (sorry blackcels)
I am officially not restricted any more.

How was it, esteemed DebateITSmaxxer? Of course it sucks being put in there for a long time as a child. But were the people/environment there unpleasant?
There were a lot of girls who socialized together and didn't want to go near me. I was very quiet and barely talked to anyone. It wasn't as bad when I think back on it but I lost a lot of my childhood because of it. I think my parents were happier when I was in there.

I can't see any way other than brain surgery to actually become NT. This is because a non NT brain is physically different compared to a NT brain

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back