Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish there was more habitable planets than only earth

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wish there was more habitable planets than earth because there Isn’t enough space here we need a second planet where we can dump off 4 billion people at and let the rest stay here has been ruined by issues that humans created if there was more than one planet then we would finally have somewhere to send all the mentally I’ll people that don’t belong here and all the atypical people humans were never meant to be this confined

I wish there was more habitable planets than earth because there Isn’t enough space here we need a second planet where we can dump off 4 billion people at and let the rest stay here has been ruined by issues that humans created if there was more than one planet then we would finally have somewhere to send all the mentally I’ll people that don’t belong here and all the atypical people humans were never meant to be this confined
What makes you think this is the only habitable planet?

The Earth is no longer habitable honestly. I'm too tired of soyciety

I hope humanity colonizes mars one day.

Yo imagine an incel only solar system and a soycel planet where only soycels are dumped. And in this planet normies dropped a spherical nigger landwhale the size of an asteroid and all these milquetoast subhumans up and devour its various fat folds with physical touching and they fight over who gets to be the king of the rotting sheboon pussy cave

Then that other planet would get ruined too after some time. People would just behave the same there too.

this planet is not habitable for sub8 males anyway