Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish there was an uncurable STD that would make women infertile

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
That would be fucking hilarious.

std's are on our side

I'll go one step further. I wish there were an STD capable of wiping out the promiscuous population worldwide.

i wish there was an uncurable std that would infect women's brains and make them want to fuck me

Modern females aren't breeding, taking care of a child when they could be fucking Chad?

and this
I'll go one step further. I wish there were an STD capable of wiping out the promiscuous population worldwide.

It's called HPV. You get it even with a condom.

Over 80% of American women will get HPV.

It causes uterus/ovarian cancer, their pussies rot and kill them.

Getting an abortion, never having kids, or having your first child past 30, all increases risk of uterus/breast cancer.

Their body goes through heavy hormonal changes during pregnancy, abortion interrupts those hormonal changes.

cope, now they can get all the sex they want without needing birthcontrol so chad gets to cream that shit.

Drug-resistant strain of HIV found in Philippines could trigger new worldwide epidemic.

Over 80% of American women will get HPV.

lol 80%, doesnt HPV has a vaccine?,is the US medical sistem so fucked that people cant get even vaccinated?
there is a lot of people that get HPV but no way this number is this high on a develoeped country.

Oh shit,but even then dont people get vaccinated there? 4 out of 5 is very high

i wish there was an uncurable std that would infect women's brains and make them want to fuck me

LOL, inb4 some incel microbiologist GeneticallyModifies a STD to do just that KEK.
@OP there are STDs which make ppl infertile iirc, just pubmed them.

Oh shit,but even then dont people get vaccinated there? 4 out of 5 is very high
The HPV vaccine is toxic and practically banned in Japan because of how harmful it is.

God designed HPV well.

Incurable gonorrhea has shown up in Canada, it's like if a roast beef sandwich gets moldy.

Women sleep with a lot of men who sleep around a lot and then wonder why they get STDs.