Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish the whole world would be based as china

RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use

can you explain what they're saying?

cope. the govt loves niggers

Unfortunately the jewish pollution is now reaching the east. I've heard about black men living in china and inpregnating random asian girls. This is a country where the men, at least fifty percent of them are never gonna get laid in their lives due to high demand with the changs(Alpha Male Chinese) On top of the asian women when they go to foreign countries sleep with whites. So the asian man is fucked. I guess if he is chinese, he could easily score with a southern asian like a gook. Japanese men of worships like white men down there. I see a pattern they like Money.

Unfortunately the jewish pollution is now reaching the east. I've heard about black men living in china and inpregnating random asian girls. This is a country where the men, at least fifty percent of them are never gonna get laid in their lives due to high demand with the changs(Alpha Male Chinese) On top of the asian women when they go to foreign countries sleep with whites. So the asian man is fucked. I guess if he is chinese, he could easily score with a southern asian like a gook. Japanese men of worships like white men down there. I see a pattern they like Money.
Chinese society is extremely judgmental. Foreigners will always be viewed as foreigners even if you are born in China if you do not have Chinese genetics they will not accept you into their society. At the same time anything foreign is valued (if its from the west). It's kinda weird its like they exist in this contractionary state all the time.

If you are a nigger or have nigger blood it's even worse. The only reason they bring them in there in the first place is because they made a bunch of deals with Africans to steal their resources and they need to keep up the appearances at least.

China is a shithole

Chinese society is extremely judgmental. Foreigners will always be viewed as foreigners even if you are born in China if you do not have Chinese genetics they will not accept you into their society. At the same time anything foreign is valued (if its from the west). It's kinda weird its like they exist in this contractionary state all the time.
Whites are considered intelligent creatures like themselves. So whites and asians, even though they're quite rivals and have a history of conflicts with each other are very If similar more than they are different even though they are different by quite a lot. I just see a lot of westernized asians turning to trash. Kind of like the western world is pure poison. We all know that the west is ran by the jews. They're trying to push their media into other parts of the world.

There are probably parts of it that suck, but asians tend to be a higher end race. It's probably the same as calling russia or Romania a shithole.
I will give you that they are intelligent and hard working, and I envy their school system

I will give you that they are intelligent and hard working, and I envy their school system
I think christianity just dumb down the white race. We would have been better off remaining pagan barbarians or converted into judaism.

There is hope.
Billions will be born

Your assessment is on point, as I've heard of multiple cases where rural Chinese men purchase mail-order wives from SEA.
You might ask: What's keeping these foids from grabbing all the valuables and running to the big cities - where all the Changs and betas live? The Villiage's men work together to keep their foids under control. Each man kept an eye on his neighbor's wife in case she has funny ideas about running to the big cities.

I think christianity just dumb down the white race. We would have been better off remaining pagan barbarians or converted into judaism.
The Greco-Roman Pagans were not "barbarians" by any stretch. You can't convert to Judaism without being ethnically Jewish.

deals with Africans to steal their resources and they need to keep up the appearances at least.

They want to leech their resources but expect to remain totally unintegrated with them lol yeah ok.

I don't care if they are true nationalists and want everyone out including whites.
I don't care either , I actually respect that they want to be an ethnically homogenous country

The Greco-Roman Pagans were not "barbarians" by any stretch. You can't convert to Judaism without being ethnically Jewish.
I meant to say barbarian as a word for pre-christian. Perhaps I didn't use it and it's correct. Fashion and I came off as offensive towards european pagans for that I am Sorry and you can convert to judaism that is where the Ashkenazi are from Because people in the Middle East do not have blond hair, Blue eyes, but a lot of the Jewish children in the Jewish quarter of my city, Do have that fenotype type I wonder how that Happened. So what you just told me is a load of b s in part.

I meant to say barbarian as a word for pre-christian. Perhaps I didn't use it and it's correct. Fashion and I came off as offensive towards european pagans for that I am Sorry and you can convert to judaism that is where the Ashkenazi are from Because people in the Middle East do not have blond hair, Blue eyes, but a lot of the Jewish children in the Jewish quarter of my city, Do have that fenotype type I wonder how that Happened. So what you just told me is a load of b s in part.
My mistake. I was trying to say that Judaism doesn't accept converts as readily as Christianity. That's why Christianity became a universalist religion while Judaism didn't.

My mistake. I was trying to say that Judaism doesn't accept converts as readily as Christianity. That's why Christianity became a universalist religion while Judaism didn't.
Because of how much the world is changing I doubt the jews are going to last in the long run.

Because of how much the world is changing I doubt the jews are going to last in the long run.
They play both sides and always come up on top. Though I'm not sure how they'll play the Muslims if mass immigration turns Europe into Eurabia.

Their social credit scores must've plummeted after that stunt.

If you are a nigger or have nigger blood it's even worse. The only reason they bring them in there in the first place is because they made a bunch of deals with Africans to steal their resources and they need to keep up the appearances at least.
They can’t even employ young people and they just being staged as the next super power to fail trying to do everything all at once.

Based ricecels. They know foids are animals and love fucking nig apes.
Send em to Africa where they belong

> Chinkna
> Based

I Will never never never be a wignat I swear
You sound like it when you countersignal China. China and the Chinese people are based and right wing. The only reason you don’t like their country is because they don’t have “muh white skin and blonde hair”. It’s time to wake up and realize that your simple minded retarded wignat obsession with race isn’t gonna get right wing people or reactionaries anywhere. Wake the fuck up

This nigga hasn't read The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism