Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish the whole world would be based as china

You sound like it when you countersignal China. China and the Chinese people are based and right wing.
You're unironically falling for neoliberal smear campaign about China. China is, and ever since Mao, always has been, a COMMUNIST, leftist country. The Western status quo loves to paint China as a racist, Han-centric far-right dictatorship when it's pro-Black. They invite black people to study in their universities. They have affirmative action for minorities. They play down Han dominance in the country in the same way the Soviet Union post-Stalin played down Russian dominance over the nation. The reason they don't have black immigrants is because they genuinely seem to believe the problem will fix itself, à la Japan.
Even their economics fall in line with communist doctrine, despite what people think. I have to thank my 14 year old communist phase for this knowledge

Based ricecels. They know foids are animals and love fucking nig apes.
Send em to Africa where they belong
The last sentence is actually a johnny rebel lyric

You're unironically falling for neoliberal smear campaign about China. China is, and ever since Mao, always has been, a COMMUNIST, leftist country. The Western status quo loves to paint China as a racist, Han-centric far-right dictatorship when it's pro-Black. They invite black people to study in their universities. They have affirmative action for minorities. They play down Han dominance in the country in the same way the Soviet Union post-Stalin played down Russian dominance over the nation. The reason they don't have black immigrants is because they genuinely seem to believe the problem will fix itself, à la Japan.
Even their economics fall in line with communist doctrine, despite what people think. I have to thank my 14 year old communist phase for this knowledge
You were a commie before? SHAME ON YOU!

You sound like it when you countersignal China. China and the Chinese people are based and right wing. The only reason you don’t like their country is because they don’t have “muh white skin and blonde hair”. It’s time to wake up and realize that your simple minded retarded wignat obsession with race isn’t gonna get right wing people or reactionaries anywhere. Wake the fuck up
I dont like China becouse I dont like shitholes were people live like shit, the same reason why I dont like New York, is really not that complex. Also China is not based you have to be lobotomised to think that

They aren’t pro black. And they are Han-centric, just because they have a hammer and sickle as their party logo, doesn’t mean that they subscribe to the judeo-Bolshevik open society bs. China has banned feminism from the internet and looks down upon gay marriage. You are categorically wrong. Also many communists in the far East have always adopted conservative stances toward race, gay marriage , etc. this isn’t a new thing.