Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish “The Purge” was real.

If all crime were legal would you...?

• Total voters
Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Legally for 24 hours all crime would be legal. All the people who made me suffer would pay. I could shoot numales/cucks in their soy filled bathtubs, and slit roastie throats with barbed wire dipped in lemon juice.If ERing would actually be legal it would actually solve most of our problems. Virgin? Take a femoid by force.LTR? Chain her to the walls in the basement. Chad? Dismember his manhood to prevent his seed from spreading. Roasties? Lock them in a secluded room, deprive them of food and water. Forcing them to lick the sweat from my balls as sustenance.

You wouldn't get within a mile of a roastie because she'd have 1000 betas guarding her in an armored fortress while she spends the whole time fucking Chad with her orbiters dying all around her.

Max cope lmao. You'd get fucking killed immediately if you tried that shit as an weak untrained fuck

Max cope lmao. You'd get fucking killed immediately if you tried that shit as an weak untrained fuck
Sniper or explosives? Either way you don’t have to get close up .

If crime were legal I would...

probably get fucking executed in the street by a gang of wild chads or some shit

a bunch of us are gymcels though.
Gymcels would be good for hand to hand combat obviously if your trained. All that cardio ,must’ve built up some decent stamina. Should be able to easily chase down roasties and drag them into alley ways so we could all take turns.
If crime were legal I would...

probably get fucking executed in the street by a gang of wild chads or some shit
Suicide vest would come in handy then.Get em all together and drag them with you to meet Allah.
You wouldn't get within a mile of a roastie because she'd have 1000 betas guarding her in an armored fortress while she spends the whole time fucking Chad with her orbiters dying all around her.
Betas wouldn’t die for pussy. They won’t be able to beta bucks if their dead.

Last edited:
Legally for 24 hours all crime would be legal. All the people who made me suffer would pay. I could shoot numales/cucks in their soy filled bathtubs, and slit roastie throats with barbed wire dipped in lemon juice.If ERing would actually be legal it would actually solve most of our problems. Virgin? Take a femoid by force.LTR? Chain her to the walls in the basement. Chad? Dismember his manhood to prevent his seed from spreading. Roasties? Lock them in a secluded room, deprive them of food and water. Forcing them to lick the sweat from my balls as sustenance.
a bunch of us are gymcels though.

GIGABLACKPILL: NO THE PURGE IS THE LAST THING YOU WANT. With no laws, all that prevets the man next door from bashing your brains out is compassion for a fellow human being. And ugly men are not fellow human beings. A group of roaming normies will likely torture you then execute you for sport. Even a gymcel, militarycel, guncel will be overwhelemed. Purge is cope.

Most incels grew up sitting inside isolated so its like a computer geek sharpening a spear ready for war. First ones killed, enthusiasm doesnt mean strength and truth is we probably are weaker then the average guy.

id just sit and home and watch the news and be like damn

If purge were real I would be dead, women would no longer have to cope to live in the same world as me, their hatred would take shape and certainly they would manage to manipulate several people to kill people like us