Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If the purge was real many normies would die in dumb ways

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Probably everyone knows what I'm talking about but if you don't it's a horror movie series about a dystopian America where 1 night a year they have "the purge", which goes from sunset to sunrise and during that every crime is legal, emergency numbers don't answer, etc. The only restrictions are that you can't use certain types of guns and that politicians have immunity but anyway they are secure in their mansions with private security so this last rule is dumb. There are people who go out at night to just go ER and kill without consequences and other people who just stay at home with guns or other defense systems (bulletproof windows, steel doors, etc.) so they can survive that night. Honestly the idea is very good but the movies are bad unfortunately, with many stupid unlikable characters and woke messages.

If this shit was real I can already see the normies going out on purge night and doing livestreams on instagram to show off how cool and brave they are, then getting killed by a mob of psychopaths kek. Specially teens and other young normies glued to social media and addicted to likes and online interaction. Just like that bitch that had a car accident and instead of calling 911 she started livestreaming herself covered in blood and her sister (or cousin) dead after the crash. Going out on purge night would become the cool thing to do or the new titktok trend and many people would die from it.

I'd be using the purge night to set up illegal financial schemes so if I ever got caught I could just say I set them up during the purge :feelsthink:

I don’t have a gun, so i would have to hide

Based mob of incel psychopaths

If only this policy was implemented around 2016-ish. I could’ve killed the shitty part of my family and had a decent life

Incels wouldn't be killed as no one would remember our existence anyway

If this shit was real I can already see the normies going out on purge night and doing livestreams on instagram to show off how cool and brave they are, then getting killed by a mob of trucels kek
When will be the purge?