Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I wish the Corona virus would hit my school so it can be shut down and i can LDAR.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
They've said that if even one student or faculty member is shown to have the Corona virus they will shut down the college. And my college is in NYC so I'm assuming it's only a matter of time before they find someone with it.
God I hope they shut it down for a while, I just want to ldar and not have to go there and get mogged

my college is close to closing(surrounding 3 colleges closed) but the idiot chancellor doesnt want to.

I'm not a fan of Corona-chan because it hits Asian males the hardest, but if it closes down schools and takes away chads' and foids' "look at me, I'm so fucking popular" self-validation time, something good will come out of it.

Me too, I want the government to close the schools already AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm not a fan of Corona-chan because it hits Asian males the hardest, but if it closes down schools and takes away chads' and foids' "look at me, I'm so fucking popular" self-validation time, something good will come out of it.
you a ricecel?

Should make another chadfish with someone who has corona-chan and see if it still gets hits.

hopefully it kills hundreds of millions by end of year. j want world permanently changed.

They've said that if even one student or faculty member is shown to have the Corona virus they will shut down the college. And my college is in NYC so I'm assuming it's only a matter of time before they find someone with it.
God I hope they shut it down for a while, I just want to ldar and not have to go there and get mogged
Hello fellow NYC cel

Lets hope it mutates and reaches a 50%+ mortality rate.

They've said that if even one student or faculty member is shown to have the Corona virus they will shut down the college.
Start coughing man. It's not like they've been testing people (cause they don't enough tests jfl) here in the USA to prove it.

I got 2 weeks off because of the swine flu back in 2009, lifefuel tbh

Normies being confined to their house and forced to live the LDAR lifestyle is giga lifefuel :feelsautistic:

They get a small taste of what it's like to be truecel with no social interaction. I say small taste since they often still break the rules and can still communicate online.

just anonymously make up a story and email the school saying you live in [insert dorm room here] and you have [symptons] here and that you demand a team of medics.

Don't use real details because that's illegal.

It already did lol

im already LDARing this week because of the UCU strike

Only kills boomers with health problems
true. but it will still few hundred thousand to few million. and very small chance It can mutate and slaughter many more, hopefully it happens.

Same I don't wanna go to school:feelsree:

Mine is suppose to be from tomorrow but I'm homeschooled so I dunno if teachers will come