Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish sex/relationships were banned

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Sometimes, I fantasize about being this all-powerful ruler of the world and forcing every single human being to wear chastity belts that would kill anyone who attempts to remove them. Meanwhile, any romances would be punished by execution.  

Just imagining all the Chads and Stacies of the world suffer in frustration fills me with an unparalleled joy. If incels are denied happiness their whole lives, so should everyone else. It's only fair.

This would be worse than death for normal humans. So that they can see how it feels being an ugly subhuman.

incelman said:
This would be worse than death for normal humans. So that they can see how it feels being an ugly subhuman.

Exactly! This is basically our reality, just replace the chastity belts with inferior genetics and the oppressive dictatorship with females. We wake up every morning and live in a world that most would rather die than live in. 

I wish they could experience at least half our pain and loneliness, maybe then they wouldn't be so quick to judge and laugh.

Minjaze said:
Exactly! This is basically our reality, just replace the chastity belts with inferior genetics and the oppressive dictatorship with females. We wake up every morning and live in a world that most would rather die than live in. 

I wish they could experience at least half our pain and loneliness, maybe then they wouldn't be so quick to judge and laugh.

There just isn't any justice.

If you ever become our lord government, making everyone wear bags over their heads so personality and bodies would matter more than face.

incelman said:

Yep. I can imagine how many chads, stacies and normies would kill themselves the first week of no-sex. Lots and lots of them. Too good to be true.

It'd probably go underground like drugs.

But I guess it'll become much more rarer to do.

Weed said:
If you ever become our lord government, making everyone wear bags over their heads so personality and bodies would matter more than face.

Framecels/heightcels would be fucked though. Something needs to be done for bodies, we need full on Harrison Bergeron incel-utopia.

IsolationHurts said:
Yep. I can imagine how many chads, stacies and normies would kill themselves the first week of no-sex. Lots and lots of them. Too good to be true.

They must all pay. They must all suffer what we have been going through our entire lives. Privileged populations must pay. We shall rot together.