Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish self surgery was easy

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I would take a knife and slice off parts of my nose, thighs, stomach and jaw without hesitation if I had the skill set to make myself look better. Everytime I look at my body all I can think about is slicing it up tbh

I would too tbh

DIY LeFort 3 tutorial when?

I did a couple minor surgeries on myself to remove protruding moles, I used a tiny pair of sharp scissors meant for tripping fingernails.
There was a decent amount of bleeding so after it kept soaking through some paper towel I ended up just slathering some polysporin and then holding it on with a bandaid.
Probably makes more sense to use stitches to have it heal faster, but I kept rubbing polysporin in.

A dermatologist could've done a cleaner/deeper cut to remove remnants, there's a tiny border of mole left behind but it's reduced in size enough it doesn't chafe when I walk anymore.

Def get a doc to do anything you can't see or reach easily like moles on your back though, I keep meaning to do that but will prob wait til covid is over and judo places don't require vaccines.

i thought about breaking my nose deliberately so my healthcare would have to pay for the surgery but it would probably just look goofy af afterwards