Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish science could research alternatives to male loneliness and sexual frustration

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I don't think it's right for us and others to stay suffering. All alone, hopeless with girls.

I wish there was some research and development to find a suitable alternative to real women, so unattractive men like us can still be socially, romantically, and secually fulfilled without others being forced to.

Whether this is sexbots with AI, virtual reality, AR, some SAO level shit, who knows.

There would be no rights being taken away. Women can continue to fuck Chad as they please. No government assigned girlfriends, no sex slaves.

Everyone is happy.

I don't see why men like us have to stay lonely and miserable forever. Why can't there be a good alternative for us that just aren't suitable for dating and sex? Something that'll fulfill our romantic, social, and sexual needs...

Waiting for Japan to roll out realistic waifubots ngl

Women have more rights than men so for equality, they should lose some of their rights

Genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership :(

Genuinely waiting for sexbots. I work from home and have so much expendable money it's depressing. Maybe I'll get an addiction or something.

This society is centered around rich peoples problems. Scientists work for them. And rich people never have an inceldom problem.Rich people are mostly afraid of ageing and some kind ofa nuclear disaster that is why they aggressively fund medical research, bulding underground shelters and space travel to colonize mars if earth becomes uninhabitable

All the research goes into making femoid and Chad's lives better

Genuinely waiting for sexbots. I work from home and have so much expendable money it's depressing. Maybe I'll get an addiction or something.
If they manage to make them actually affordable to average wagecucking slave it would be the best cope we'll ever have.

They already have them. It's called plastic surgery. Try Korea, they are leading experts.

no way. only way to cure male loneliness is plastic surgery ngl

Our society won't care about us or any lonely male, they see us aas the disposable "worker bees" that can easily be replaced any minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back