Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I wish my head did not look like a carpathid so that I could shave it short

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
-
As said in the title, I am not able to keep to a buzz haircut, or simply short everyday hair, not only in due to my horrid facial shape but also since my cheeks have been a bit puffy for the last years of life leaving it to seem round, despite I standing at a great weight.
As a little child I had a legitimate spartan jaw which unfortunately I hadn't been able to appreciate enough after going through a time of dietary instability caused by my careless mother until coming to a stable weight during pubescence, before which I was either left overweight for a year, or bordering anorexia the other. I would share a photograph of I before that period but I would not want any pedocels to fall in love.

As said in the title, I am not able to keep to a buzz haircut, or simply short everyday hair, not only in due to my horrid facial shape but also since my cheeks have been a bit puffy for the last years of life leaving it to seem round, despite I standing at a great weight.
As a little child I had a legitimate spartan jaw which unfortunately I hadn't been able to appreciate enough after going through a time of dietary instability caused by my careless mother until coming to a stable weight during pubescence, before which I was either left overweight for a year, or bordering anorexia the other. I would share a photograph of I before that period but I would not want any pedocels to fall in love.
It is completely over.