Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Wish My Grandparents Would Kick The Bucket

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

So, to preface this, my grandfather is in his late 80s and uncut. Despite this, about 60 years ago, my grandfather decided to circumcise my uncle and has been a staunch advocate in the family for circumcision ever since, despite no one but my grandmother knowing he’s not cut himself. He had a long conversation with my father (his son-in-law) about having me cut, so my grandad was a primary factor in me getting cut as well.

Anyways, I’m the 3rd to last boy born in the entire family extended family, with my little brother and my cousin coming shortly after me. We’ve had like 5 girls born in a row with not a single male in like 20 yrs.

Except my sister and my cousin are pregnant. We don’t know what they are yet, but I have a feeling in my gut the streak is about to be broken. You know what that means…

My parents agree with me that circumcision is wrong and stupid (fuck all that does for me now), and I want to save these coming boys from this nightmare. But my mom wants me to talk to her dad about it.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Fucking why? This man is pushing 90, and my mom wants me to go discuss his whole world view and every decision he’s made for the last 60+ years. He’s got maybe 5 years left in him, and we’re acting like he should have any say on the futures of these boys. Who fucking cares if he doesn’t like the looks of their cocks? He hopefully has bigger things to worry about at this point. I say don’t even fucking tell him and don’t let him change any diapers. Let him die believing he did the right thing. I don’t give a shit.

What the fuck is with boomers and constantly living for the approval of their parents? This man is one foot in the grave. Life is for the living. I’m sick of seeing young men have their lives ruined at the behest of men who’ve already lived theirs.

I really don’t care what that old fart thinks. It’s time to pass the reigns to next generation. I’m not about to let these boys get cut for the approval of some boomer that won’t even be there to see them graduate middle school.

quote-the-traditions-of-the-dead-generations-weigh-like-a-nightmare-upon-the-living-karl-marx-102-17-12.jpg

Last edited:
Why is your grandpa so obsessed with cocks?

Why is your grandpa so obsessed with cocks?
He’s a Jew worshipper. He was a member of one of the fringe churches in America at the time that unironically believed white people were the real Jews or some shit. Anyways, he wanted us all to be a bunch of Jews, but not himself of course.

Karl Marx is a clown

my grandfather is in his late 80s and uncut. Despite this, about 60 years ago, my grandfather decided to circumcise my uncle and has been a staunch advocate in the family for circumcision ever since, despite no one but my grandmother knowing he’s not cut himself
If no one but your grandmother knows he's uncut, then how do you know?
He’s a Jew worshipper. He was a member of one of the fringe churches in America at the time that unironically believed white people were the real Jews or some shit. Anyways, he wanted us all to be a bunch of Jews, but not himself of course.
Fucking why? This man is pushing 90, and my mom wants me to go discuss his whole world view and every decision he’s made for the last 60+ years. He’s got maybe 5 years left in him, and we’re acting like he should have any say on the futures of these boys. Who fucking cares if he doesn’t like the looks of their cocks? He hopefully has bigger things to worry about at this point. I say don’t even fucking tell him and don’t let him change any diapers. Let him die believing he did the right thing. I don’t give a shit.

What the fuck is with boomers and constantly living for the approval of their parents? This man is one foot in the grave. Life is for the living. I’m sick of seeing young men have their lives ruined at the behest of men who’ve already lived theirs.

I really don’t care what that old fart thinks. It’s time to pass the reigns to next generation. I’m not about to let these boys get cut for the approval of some boomer that won’t even be there to see them graduate middle school.
JFL. This is exactly the kind of senile boomer I imagine when I think about what kind of idiots could propagate such a futile, destructive tradition. Have you ever tried to blackpill him on how harmful circumcision is? My sister told me recently that she thinks foreskins are gross and that if she has a son she'd get him circumcised. I blackpilled her about it but she had already made up her mind...

totally me jfl

wish all the boomers in my family that incelized me kicked the bucket early

if boomers/ppl older than you want to ruin you trust me they will. you aren't going to be able to outsmart them, and most definitely have fragile ego's too and won't stand being outsmarted by someone let alone someone generations younger than them

this is why it should be legal or at least have less prison time for children/adult children to murder their parents/old family members. cause you're not gonna change their mind, it bruises their ego and they take great offence to it(narcissistic injury). so you have to fuck them up or straight up fucking murder them lol

people, especially old people are absolutely vicious when they turn on you though and they'll absolutely fuck you over if you sit there and do nothing about it. they aren't going to yield or show mercy just because they're a lot older and you're a young person.

it's like a high ranked player in a video game smurfing and destroying noobs though. you'll think you've been fucked by a train (shawshank quote)

Last edited:

JFL. This is exactly the kind of senile boomer I imagine when I think about what kind of idiots could propagate such a futile, destructive tradition. Have you ever tried to blackpill him on how harmful circumcision is? My sister told me recently that she thinks foreskins are gross and that if she has a son she'd get him circumcised. I blackpilled her about it but she had already made up her mind...
jfl that kinda is a turn on

I asked my mom, who asked her mom. I was the first to ask.

What’s the point in arguing with an old fart on his 6th surgery? That’s the fucking problem with America rn. We’re arguing with old retards who should just retire and know their place. Imagine arguing with fucking Joe Biden about anything. He’s too old to care.

he's old and decrepit, show him this, take control and express your opinion

he's old and decrepit, show him this, take control and express your opinion
I will don’t understand what you guys expect I’ll gain from arguing with a dead on his death bed. This man is literally going senile, to the point where he sometimes forgets his wife’s name. It be like arguing with a toddler.

I will don’t understand what you guys expect I’ll gain from arguing with a dead on his death bed. This man is literally going senile, to the point where he sometimes forgets his wife’s name. It be like arguing with a toddler.
Now I understand why you are primarily angry at other men for circumcision.

Why would a man who experienced all the pleasures of a foreskin want to deny his son of that, though? I can understand a foid doing it to her son because she thinks "it's cuter and cuts down on toxic masculinity" or a circumcuck doing it to his son because he wants their dicks to match (which is really creepy when you think about it), but why the fuck would an intact man want that?

In my case, my father is also cut, but I think his father wasn't (born at home in a rural area during the Great Depression). I read years ago that doctors often didn't even ask parents in those days (early 1960s) if they wanted their sons mutilated, they just did it routinely.

Now I understand why you are primarily angry at other men for circumcision.

Why would a man who experienced all the pleasures of a foreskin want to deny his son of that, though? I can understand a foid doing it to her son because she thinks "it's cuter and cuts down on toxic masculinity" or a circumcuck doing it to his son because he wants their dicks to match (which is really creepy when you think about it), but why the fuck would an intact man want that?

In my case, my father is also cut, but I think his father wasn't (born at home in a rural area during the Great Depression). I read years ago that doctors often didn't even ask parents in those days (early 1960s) if they wanted their sons mutilated, they just did it routinely.
I’ve explained this before, but my grandfather is a huge British Israelist, or he was at least involved in a church like that when he was younger.

To spare you the details, it basically European men (mostly British) who think they’re the real descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel. Basically
>We wuz the real Jews
Much like the Black Hebrew Israelites. Of course, they still practice Talmudic circumcision because they’re not actually Jewish, can’t read Hebrew, and don’t understand the Jews invented circumcision2.0 1,800 years ago.

This is also why the British Royal family is cut, like Prince Charles, despite no one else in England doing it,

I’ve explained this before, but my grandfather is a huge British Israelist, or he was at least involved in a church like that when he was younger.

To spare you the details, it basically European men (mostly British) who think they’re the real descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel. Basically
>We wuz the real Jews
Much like the Black Hebrew Israelites. Of course, they still practice Talmudic circumcision because they’re not actually Jewish, can’t read Hebrew, and don’t understand the Jews invented circumcision2.0 1,800 years ago.

This is also why the British Royal family is cut, like Prince Charles, despite no one else in England doing it,
Weird. The New Testament explicitly says "if you are circumcised, God will profit you nothing"

William and Harry are cut too, according to Harry's book. Wonder their sons are...wouldn't surprise me if Harry's are because his wife's American.