Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I wish my father’s dad had been eliminated by SS during WWII

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Dude is literally the most subhuman male you could ever imagine: no chin, no jaw, no ramus, round face, close set eyes, small pfl, big round forehead etc. His wife is an ugly subhuman too. It’s just that my dad managed to grow somewhat ok looking so my mom married him, big mistake ngl because he still carries the inferior genes of his lineage.

Yeah I just wish that subhuman had been eliminated during the war. He’s my dad’s father but so what, we aren’t close to each other anyway and he used to advise my father to beat me more to get me disciplined, fucking lol. Had he never existed I wouldn’t exist either hence I wouldn’t have lived such a miserable life just because of his subhuman genes. Eugenics is legit and untermensch like him should not be allowed to reproduce. FUCK

Dude is literally the most subhuman male you could ever imagine: no chin, no jaw, no ramus, round face, close set eyes, small pfl, big round forehead etc. His wife is an ugly subhuman too. It’s just that my dad managed to grow somewhat ok looking so my mom married him, big mistake ngl because he still carries the inferior genes of his lineage.

Yeah I just wish that subhuman had been eliminated during the war. He’s my dad’s father but so what, we aren’t close to each other anyway and he used to advise my father to beat me more to get me disciplined, fucking lol. Had he never existed I wouldn’t exist either hence I wouldn’t have lived such a miserable life just because of his subhuman genes. Eugenics is legit and untermensch like him should not be allowed to reproduce. FUCK
Is he a jew?

If a time machine is ever invented then use it go back in time then larp as a ss officer and do the deed:feelsaww::feelsaww:

Eugenics should've become mandatory. That way, the genetically inferior wouldn't have to live a life of suffering. Nobody deserves that. Not even Stalin, or any other evil person.

i want eugenics so low iq blacks and mexicans stop multiplying