Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish my cousin friend woud have fucked me when i was a kid/teen

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
When i used to visit my grandparents as a kid/teen, i also saw my female cousin often there. She sometimes brought her female friend who used to look really good, she is nowadays easily 5'8-5'9ft and used to be a hot HTB. Her face kinda remindes me of Marina Joyce, except her hair was brown and her eyes werent as big. I wish she would have molested and fucked me when i was younger, but getting molested by older foids is something only the Chaddiest of Chads get to experience.

But nowadays she looks ugly af. Last time i saw her was around a year ago at my cousin birthday party in a Chinese buffet. She gained so much weight that i didnt recognise her, i literally thought that was another person sitting there. She is now 25 and is together with some Oofy Doofy looking guy who is around my height.

Same, would've been my only chance of ever getting sex without having to pay for it

Hes a guy!?!?
Ayo suss!!?

Something similar happened to me when I was 6 years old. My foid cousin brought her female friend at our grandparents' house. She was like 14 at the time and was probably ovulating or something because she was horny as fuck. A couple of hours later when we were playing in the woods and we were alone she showed me her punani and demanded my penis in return. I don't know why but I didn't show it to her and we returned home. I still have vivid memories of that moment. I remember I had my first hard on when I saw her pussy, but God only knows why I didn't show her my penis in return and didn't fuck her. Who knows...my life could be a lot different now if I lost my virginity back then

Something similar happened to me when I was 6 years old. My foid cousin brought her female friend at our grandparents' house. She was like 14 at the time and was probably ovulating or something because she was horny as fuck. A couple of hours later when we were playing in the woods and we were alone she showed me her punani and demanded my penis in return. I don't know why but I didn't show it to her and we returned home. I still have vivid memories of that moment. I remember I had my first hard on when I saw her pussy, but God only knows why I didn't show her my penis in return and didn't fuck her. Who knows...my life could be a lot different now if I lost my virginity back then
Least 2024 fakecel

U must be a faggot for real

Volcelfag

Also "innocent girls" at 14:

Would be kinda hot when a foid demanded sex, no matter if you want or not and she takes control :ahegao:
Very hot indeed. Imagine you're pretending to be the pure, non perverted guy and she demands sex almost all the time or else you'd get "punished" :ahegao::feelsohh:

my cousin sis sat on my hard ahh boner and didnt even move
i didnt talk about it to her and we just forgot it

fucking crazy

Very hot indeed. Imagine you're pretending to be the pure, non perverted guy and she demands sex almost all the time or else you'd get "punished" :ahegao::feelsohh:
I know many users here would view that as cucked, but id love that:ahegao:

Where were all these horny foids when I was a young teenager? Growing up all my foid peers behaved coldly and asexually towards me.