Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I wish more young men realised that many (if not most) women don't give a fuck about whether or not they "look masculine" or "act masculine"

It just so happens my boyfriend is a 6'4 jacked bearded Chad :foidSoy:
no she’s right ur coping with male gaze. Women would take a 5’4 prettyboy twink over a 6’4 ogre sorry but it’s the truth boyo. Real chads are prettyboy and not super masculine nor have facial hair JFL.

what she saying aint wrong, pretty boy Chad pulls more than some ogre looking motherfucker despite the ogre being more masculine

no she’s right ur coping with male gaze. Women would take a 5’4 prettyboy twink over a 6’4 ogre sorry but it’s the truth boyo
nah too much of a height difference. Pretty boy Chad beats ogre if the difference is 4 inches and below

no she’s right ur coping with male gaze. Women would take a 5’4 prettyboy twink over a 6’4 ogre sorry but it’s the truth boyo. Real chads are prettyboy and not super masculine nor have facial hair JFL.
Kek 5'4 can never win against 6'4 :lul:

nah too much of a height difference. Pretty boy Chad beats ogre if the difference is 4 inches and below
I know I’m not being super serious but like I’m ngl dude most KHVs I knew weee 5’8 - 6’0. All the sub 5’8 turbo manlets from my experience had gfs I’m not fucking joking the 3/4 shortest kids in my senior class who were like 5’3 LITERAL TURBO MANLET TIER HAD GFS

I see the same in uni and public

Last edited:

Another post that proves looks >>> everything

The type of masculine man women get with look like this guy LFA in my video here not a try hard gymcel like @FrothySolutions or his icon image.

Once you understand that you soon realize that masculine means rugged good looks not ogrish goony ones.

View: https://youtu.be/eFJtCI8hwkg?si=65ei-f_fYGyC5D5d

some woman follows it

man is angry that that woman follows his stupid rules
I wonder if women were born with brains sometimes

I hope more women realize that if I saw them bleeding out on the street I'd giggle like a small child and walk on by.

but its actually true only real masculinity is height and good facial bones.

other “masculinity” is a cope and trying to seem very masculine as subhuman is cringe as fuck

Masculine or not, if you have the genetics, women will pick you. If you don't have the genetics, you're fucked.

Who fucking cares. Men think they're impressing women but they're only impressing each other
tbf this isn't untrue

redpill gymcel copers on suicide watch

I wonder if women were born with brains sometimes
no

little-known fact: foids have a second vagina in their heads, it is a large hole with nothing in it except for fesikh and chad bacteria

Man with good natty frame can wear gay earrings and dress in frou-frou colors will still pull cuz his bones.
Acting "masculine" whatever the fuck that means, as if it didn't change with the epoch.

More masc ogre looking men don't appeal to younger girls, the females they can slay tend to be older and washed up from my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back