Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish more people here were neurotypical

• Thread starter verybasedindeed
  • Start date
Nigga thinks he's neurotypical

That's not an NT statement at all :feelshaha: besides, it's already been done multiple times.
Neurotypical is the way your brain is wired. You are either neurotypical or not. This is not on you to decide, as you are not a psychologist.

No, "Black" civilizations that you have in mind like ancient Egypt were built by Caucasians. Pardon me for raining on your parade.

Strongly agree. Especially with those obsessed with JBW and inceldom authenticity. I really don't get this and the forum is less because of it. I believe (or hope) that those calling for violence and rape against women are just venting their frustrations, though.

I don't want to hurt women. I just want men to put them in their place so our countries wouldn't have to face the consequences of liberating women like we are now.
This is the correct and healthy answer to the liberated women problem.

Neurotypical is the way your brain is wired. You are either neurotypical or not. This is not on you to decide, as you are not a psychologist.
It's not on you to decide either, retard.
No, "Black" civilizations that you have in mind like ancient Egypt were built by Caucasians. Pardon me for raining on your parade.
Factually incorrect. Your white IQ isn't working right now.

It's not on you to decide either, retard.
I didn't decide anything. I am neurotypical. The only one who is trying to deny it is you, which is why I said it's not on you to decide.

By the way, typical lack of impulse control from a Negro calling others retard for no reason.

Factually incorrect. Your white IQ isn't working right now.
I explained to you in another thread that an individual's IQ can vary, which means that even if the White race had a high IQ on average (it doesn't), that doesn't mean every White person would be high IQ.

You talk about "factually incorrect", but you can't understand statistics.

self-banned is coming
i can feel it

I didn't decide anything. I am neurotypical. The only one who is trying to deny it is you, which is why I said it's not on you to decide.

By the way, typical lack of impulse control from a Negro calling others retard for no reason.
You said
Don't get me started on the autists that hyperfocus on the authenticity of our inceldom, calling us fakecels because we're not deformed goblins like them.
You decided to label someone autistic just because you disagreed with them. You're not a psychologist, so you just did exactly what you're criticizing me for doing. That's why I called you a retard, you retarded hypocrite.
I explained to you in another thread that an individual's IQ can vary, which means that even if the White race had a high IQ on average (it doesn't), that doesn't mean every White person would be high IQ.
Your IQ is below average.
You talk about "factually incorrect", but you can't understand statistics.
I understand how averages work completely. You took my humorous insult, and made it into a serious statement to try to strawman me.

I didn't know there were so many neurodivergents here.
I disagree. I'm autistic and most people here don't read as autistic. Most have some social problems like social anxiety, high-inhibition, ostracization (over looks), or other mental illnesses, but that doesn't equal autism. Too many things are conflated for autism these days.
What about the "Just Be White" types? These are the worst. They don't comprehend nuance and live by a dilemma.
Those are ethnics who say that not autists. They say that because they don't care about your arguments, not because they lack nuance. They don't see your arguments as worthy of discussing. It is like how normies and foids misconstrue our arguments all the time because they don't care about us. Except in our case, all the evidence points to JBW being right.
solutions to inceldom
This is a blackpill site, not a redpill one. Haven't picked up on that yet?
insist that we should enslave, rape, torture, and murder women because they are mean to us
This is obvious baiting or LARPing. Normies bait, banter, and joke all the time. An autist is more likely to take jokes too literally and seriously
All in all, I just wish more people here were neurotypical so I wouldn't feel so out of place.
You have ADHD, that is non-NT, jfl. Wouldn't be surprised if you have some comorbidity with autism too. Your hyperfixation and special interest on muhh white race makes me think you're the biggest autist here

I think about 3/4 of this forum are autists at least. I did a poll (I know that doesn't mean a whole lot, but still) and 75% claimed autism.
Normies don't care enough about obscure forums to join. NTPill is also very brutal. I don't know a single autistic friend that wasn't shunned/excluded/bullied during youth.

I disagree. I'm autistic and most people here don't read as autistic. Most have some social problems like social anxiety, high-inhibition, ostracization (over looks), or other mental illnesses, but that doesn't equal autism. Too many things are conflated for autism these days.

Those are ethnics who say that not autists. They say that because they don't care about your arguments, not because they lack nuance. They don't see your arguments as worthy of discussing. It is like how normies and foids misconstrue our arguments all the time because they don't care about us. Except in our case, all the evidence points to JBW being right.

This is a blackpill site, not a redpill one. Haven't picked up on that yet?

This is obvious baiting or LARPing. Normies bait, banter, and joke all the time. An autist is more likely to take jokes too literally and seriously

You have ADHD, that is non-NT, jfl. Wouldn't be surprised if you have some comorbidity with autism too. Your hyperfixation and special interest on muhh white race makes me think you're the biggest autist here
damn dis gray broke it down fr

damn dis gray broke it down fr

Even among professional historians of philosophy, Voltaire is rarely read these days. Of his works Candide is familiar, but little else. Among scholars there is a veritable and long-overdue revival of interest in his lover, Du Châtelet, but if French Enlightenment thought receives interest the focus is (not entirely correctly) on Diderot, Buffon, Montesquieu, and, of course, Rousseau. Yet, thanks to the awful Charlie Hebdo massacre, Voltaire's Treatise on Tolerance suddenly became a best-seller. And because there is an ongoing campaign to promote Enlightenment values/project (against creeping Islamification of Europe, the dangers of postmodernism, anti-clericalism, etc.) his name still evokes recognition.

The quoted paragraph gives a nice sense of his strengths and weaknesses. Anticipating Darwin (and presumably relying on Hooke or Buffon), Voltaire clearly discerns that human caused animal extinction is a genuine possibility. This gives his thought an ongoing relevance.* In context he is attacking the (Platonizing) doctrine of the great chain of being. This doctrine is committed to (now quoting the Brittanica) "three general features of the universe: plenitude, continuity, and gradation. The principle of plenitude states that the universe is “full,” exhibiting the maximal diversity of kinds of existences; everything possible (i.e., not self-contradictory) is actual. The principle of continuity asserts that the universe is composed of an infinite series of forms, each of which shares with its neighbour at least one attribute. According to the principle of linear gradation, this series ranges in hierarchical order from the barest type of existence to the ens perfectissimum, or God."

Voltaire's argument against the chain of being is informed by reliance on empirical facts (and probable reasoning about them). For example, gradation is undermined by appeal to the size and orbits of planets.) Voltaire's argument is not resolutely empirical because it also relies on possible extrapolation from the facts. (In so doing it draws on a tendency inspired by Newton to turn metaphysical debates into empirical questions. (For that reason I call the general strategy, "Newton's Challenge to Philosophy.") In the article, Voltaire implicitly relies on Newton's arguments against a plenum. He then explicitly appeals to Newton:

And then, how, in so many empty spaces, do you extend a chain connecting the whole? There can certainly be no other than that which Newton discovered — that which makes all the globes of the planetary world gravitate one towards another in the immense void.
Of course, Voltaire does not explain why there cannot be other universal laws that are such connecting chains. This gives a sense of how frustrating Voltaire can be. (It is especially odd because, as I noted last week, in his article on final causes such universal laws do important work for Voltaire.)

Voltaire's daring is evident in his willingness to entertain the possibility of human extinction. (The main underlying target is clearly the Biblical narrative with its claim of sole descent from Adam.) But he does so by assuming racial diversity. Given that he is entertaining the (possible) extinction of human races this makes sense.

While the essay breathes the atmosphere of progress of Moderns over Ancients, I don't think that in this essay the point is to assert the superiority of whites** -- after all, the whole essay is an attack on the foolishness of Plato -- , and he is silent on the relative status of whites and blacks. That silence is somewhat surprising because he is a terrible racist toward blacks elsewhere, especially in his Traité de métaphysique!** But even in this essay Voltaire does introduce what we may call fetishistic and exotic images of the so-called Kaffirs and Samoyeds (I think the latter are meant to refer to Siberian tribes).+ If one takes rhetoric and aesthetics seriously, one wonders if those that wish to promote Voltaire and his Enlightenment are seduced by such imagery.

https://digressionsnimpressions.typ...aire-the-great-chain-of-being-and-racism.html

Last edited:
My favorite is the highly antisocial user who, instead of supporting feasible solutions to inceldom, insist that we should enslave, rape, torture, and murder women because they are mean to us (See any contradiction here? He doesn't).
Autistic people are evil I swear. Like their lack of empathy always leads to a lot of them being extremely violent and hateful incels/mass shooters

Last edited:
I'm unable to connect with you and it's been shocking to watch how easily sarcasm flies over your heads.
Yes, imagine us trying to socialize with normies having that disability...

My favorite is the highly antisocial user who, instead of supporting feasible solutions to inceldom, insist that we should enslave, rape, torture, and murder women because they are mean to us (See any contradiction here? He doesn't).
As a Marxist-Rodgerist, I am committed to putting all foids in a coma and locking them in underground breeding barns. I must be among your favorites.

I don't know what's your definition os a "feasible socultion to inceldom"... what do you expect it would look like? Just shower, bro? Just get a mail-order gook bride from SEA, bro? Even if you would get laid, girlfriend or marriage, none of this changes the fact that you live in a soyciety wherein any foid can ruin the life of any male on a whim. It also doesn't change the fact that over 90% of your economic output will be appropriated by foids whether you're incel or married.

Marxism-Rodgerism addresses that exploitation, and this is why I'm a Marxist-Rodgerist.

All in all
you're just another brick on the wall

Autistic people are evil I swear. Like their lack of empathy always leads to a lot of them being extremely violent and hateful incels/mass shooters
People don’t have empathy for socially retarded guys either though.

I've had my deal of frustration dealing with turboautists and some dumb people here, but I'm slow to judge those tbh.